Analysis plus prediction redskins/bears

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears D triumphs, rg3 gets hit by a foreign pass rush

24-13 da bears

Bring in Foreigners for the pass rush? Brilliant! I suggest angry Russians or drunk Irishmen.

Madden

Liked Posts:
28-24 DA BEARS

Bostic is going to help our run D big time and will have a forced fumble.
Cutler with 2 TD's, 1 Int
Shea Mclellin will actually get a sack somehow.
Marshall will have over 100 receiving yards.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In something that more closely resembles news that is thread-worthy: my left testicle itches.

Carry on.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow, didn't realize Jimmy the Greek was still alive.

Brilliant. Gonna take out that second mortgage now.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Some positives. Redskins suckin it up right now, McClellin's speed will actually come in handy, Redskins defense will have a problem if Bears offense stays efficient and mistake free.

Negatives. Inability to stop running game and pressure up the middle will be a problem. The Standard right now is Bears win if other team makes a mistake.

Boston Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
I don't have a clue how WAS is favored by one...my ridiculously geeky NFL data belch spreadsheet has the Bears by 13 on a neutral field. Factor in -3 for injuries (jury is still out on Bostic vs. RGIII...hoping this number isn't understated), and only a point for Home Field advantage. Typically it's around 2.5, but we show up well in DC.

Team from DC - 21
Bears - 30

Score predictions aside, I have the Bears as one of my three highest confidence games vs. spread:

KC -6.5
BUF +8.5
CHI +1

Good Luck.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We are halfway through the month of October and Robert Griffin III has yet to throw or run for a touchdown this month. The Redskins have no chance.

Bears 31
Alfred Morris 6 + PAT = 7

You are all welcome for the expert analysis.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This guy reminds me of shoopster for some reason.... Posts as though people on this board are hanging on every word waiting for him to post.

Siglio133

Liked Posts:
To my fellow reader who requested my analysis:

The bears are near the bottom of run defense, RG3 is really feeling the pressure to post some numbers (read, run) therefore he will expose us badly especially w some designed up the middle of our pathetic Dline.

Because of this the bears will have ants in their pants and bite at least once or twice on PA as Morris will do some punishing.

Last, the redskins are at home and seemingly in a must win game. It is a perfect storm for the bears in DC with a heavy heart and regret, I am telling you fellow readers this is how it will be.

Keep in mind I have only missed on one game this year. I will post back after the bye bf the gb game for those of you who utilize my predictions.

I hope I am wrong about this game.