Andre Carter II?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What the heck? I didn't watch the draft despite knowing EXACTLY when it was on, but saw this guy fell completely out of every round?

What happened? In the mocks he was a first/second rounder.

Why didn't Poles try and snag him?

Heard he got a massive UDFA contract, like, historically big.

WTF?

Anyone?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Is that the same Andre Carter II who's father was a Bengal and had/still has male pattern titties?

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
Is that the same Andre Carter II who's father was a Bengal and had/still has male pattern titties?

His father is a former lawyer and current pizza and check cashing franchise owner. He's from Chicago.

RandomGuy

Liked Posts:
I believe he isn't really in football shape at the moment. He is in the Army, needs to finish his service and goes through their training programs.

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
He played at West Point so he has not had a structured D1 weight trading program. He was highly thought of before this year.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do you always need to edit two sentence posts, only to still come off arrogant in your ignorance?

My favorite is when he gets high, drunk and psychotic after midnight and just spams threads for hours and edits every post multiple times while receiving zero responses.

I'm gonna stay up late tonight and hit him with a bucket of water after midnite.

greg23

Liked Posts:
My favorite is when he gets high, drunk and psychotic after midnight and just spams threads for hours and edits every post multiple times while receiving zero responses.

I'm gonna stay up late tonight and hit him with a bucket of water after midnite.
But does he delete posts and threads?