Andy Dalton 2020 season highlights

mecha

Liked Posts:
he doesn't throw like this:
AP20341675001558-660x330.jpg

quarterback-rex-grossman-of-the-chicago-bears-passes-the-ball-against-picture-id53342937

121605976.jpg

so I approve

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I hope he looks okay for our Bears in 2021. I'm looking forward to the Blake Bortles Bears highlights of 2022.

twetz

Liked Posts:
Dalton was pretty bad in the last game vs. the Giants when the Cowboys still had a small window to get into the playoffs - what does that tell you about him?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I like what Chris simms said about him....he doesnt have the wow athleticism of Trubisky, but his throws are more consistently accurate

mecha

Liked Posts:
they were able to put together 12 minutes of highlights from 1 season.

I think Cutler's entire career fit in the same span of time.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dalton was pretty bad in the last game vs. the Giants when the Cowboys still had a small window to get into the playoffs - what does that tell you about him?

Any person that takes one game and says "what does that tell you about....." ain't the brightest bulb.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine being such a Boys homer you make a 12 minute Andy Dalton highlight video

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
He does throw a very catchable ball, and he had some chemistry with his TE, but it is hard to ignore that he had Cooper, Lamb, Elliot and Gallop, played in the worse Division and only managed to win 4 games out of 11.

However, I do have to say that at the end of the year, Dalton played well in his wins, and found a rhythm with Schultz (TE, who had 17 total catches over the previous 2 years). Schutlz and Dalton ended up with 4 TDs, 615 Yards, that is pretty good for a TE who was essentially non existent the previous 2 years, so maybe Graham and Kmet will be a dual threat that Dalton uses a lot.

My hope is that they draft a Jones/Lance or other prospect at QB and let Dalton start/mentor.

I'm not getting overly excited about Dalton

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:

Was kinda weird someone made a video how bad he was in 2020. It was just the Cards game, but seems like he really stunk.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He does throw a very catchable ball, and he had some chemistry with his TE, but it is hard to ignore that he had Cooper, Lamb, Elliot and Gallop, played in the worse Division and only managed to win 4 games out of 11.

However, I do have to say that at the end of the year, Dalton played well in his wins, and found a rhythm with Schultz (TE, who had 17 total catches over the previous 2 years). Schutlz and Dalton ended up with 4 TDs, 615 Yards, that is pretty good for a TE who was essentially non existent the previous 2 years, so maybe Graham and Kmet will be a dual threat that Dalton uses a lot.

My hope is that they draft a Jones/Lance or other prospect at QB and let Dalton start/mentor.

I'm not getting overly excited about Dalton
Their defense was pretty fucking terrible. They were scoring, 25/ppg so the offense wasn’t the issue.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Were those Dalton highlights or Cooper/Lamb highlights???

He throws rolling out of the pocket better than I expected, so he is an upgrade to Nick Foles. I am sure Big Red will have no problem leading the Bears to their third consecutive 8-8 season.

Wake me when it's over.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Were those Dalton highlights or Cooper/Lamb highlights???

He throws rolling out of the pocket better than I expected, so he is an upgrade to Nick Foles. I am sure Big Red will have no problem leading the Bears to their third consecutive 8-8 season.

Wake me when it's over.
this is where I am....how is it that OWNERSHIP .....CAN'T SEE that this is NOT a SUPERBOWL team?

what is the point of this? For these dbags to collect cash and make sure the season ticket holders are behaving?

twetz

Liked Posts:
Any person that takes one game and says "what does that tell you about....." ain't the brightest bulb.
Boy, I can tell you're one sharp cookie. You seriously think there is one solitary game that generated my opinion of Andy Dalton? I simply pointed to his latest performance in a 'big' game.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Boy, I can tell you're one sharp cookie. You seriously think there is one solitary game that generated my opinion of Andy Dalton? I simply pointed to his latest performance in a 'big' game.

You're the one that limited it to one game. If that's not what you mean then use your words better champ.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I like what Chris simms said about him....he doesnt have the wow athleticism of Trubisky, but his throws are more consistently accurate

I don't remember Trubisky having wow athleticism either tbh. Maybe in his first year. He can run a little, I wouldn't call that wow athleticism.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
these highlights just showed me that Lamb is really good. lol

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Biggest takeaway: He knows how to step up into the pocket to escape pressure, and identifies the open receiver quickly.

If he can do that with consistency, he’ll certainly be better than what the Bears have had.