Angelo On Collins, Number 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I find it interesting that the Bears depth chart lists Cutler's backup as Hanie/Collins. Does that mean that Collins is number two right now just until Hanie gets healthy, or that they are neck-and-neck, battling for the number 2 position? or is it just listed that way as a courtesy to Collins for signing with the Bears?

If Collins plays well in the last preseason game, do you guys think Hanie drops to number 3?

Regardless, this is bad news for LeFevour, who will be relegated to the practice squad.

Last edited:

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I have no problem with Collins being "co-#2" with Hanie. Collins can round himself into shape as Hanie gets healthy, and let the best man win the #2 job in the future. I agree that LeFevour's future with the Bears doesn't look great now - of course, neither has he in the limited pre-season action I've seen from him.

I just love the fact that we're talking about the #2 QB slot after all those years of Grossman/Orton or "who could we start Sunday that will fuck it up the least?" (Krenzel, Hutch, etc.) I never thought I'd see this day come. :)

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just love the fact that we're talking about the #2 QB slot after all those years of Grossman/Orton or "who could we start Sunday that will fuck it up the least?" (Krenzel, Hutch, etc.) I never thought I'd see this day come. :)

I know right. Our lives are almost perfect now! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.