Another lineman out for the season ..

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That lineman they are referring to is Roy Robertson Harris.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
He's been good still but his development stalled out. Not willing to pay him but I do think he'll have a nice career somewhere else.

The dude's underperformed and underwhelmed minus a handful of plays. He gets paid a lot less than Robert Quinn, but spends his time in most every 1 on 1 getting blocked like Quinn does.

I felt for him the Colts game where Nagy took a penalty and had a sack taken away. He was great that one play. He blew up a couple of run plays against the Rams.

But for as much as he plays? The play of Edwards, Nichols, and Urban makes him disposable. He's not important, nowhere near special. He's just a guy who can be replaced.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Remember the season opener against GB last year where he destroyed there OL all game. Oh well

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
More time for my boy Nichols.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
D Line taking some hits too

I posted this in another thread last night. I don't like losing him obviously but he really wasn't all that great this year. He made some plays but i really like what i've seen from B.Nichols and even M.Edwards even more. Shit i've liked what i've seen from B.Urban more than RRH this year.