Anthony Miller breakdown

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for being a douche and contributing nothing positive to a thread (y)

Im sure I'll get downvoted, but sometimes its better to not post than post, buddy.

WAS THIS A POSITIVE FOOTBALL THOUGHT CONTRIBUTION TO THE THREAD OR ARE YOU USING THIS THREAD TO DO THE SAME THING YOURE COMPLAINING THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS DOING?

BUDDY

DavidH

Liked Posts:
Thanks for posting this. Interesting watch.

msadows

Liked Posts:
WAS THIS A POSITIVE FOOTBALL THOUGHT CONTRIBUTION TO THE THREAD OR ARE YOU USING THIS THREAD TO DO THE SAME THING YOURE COMPLAINING THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS DOING?

BUDDY

Who started it? Thanks.

Just making an observation of your trolling attempts, but whatever, dude.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who started it? Thanks.

Just making an observation of your trolling attempts, but whatever, dude.

No one started anything. I made a simple observation on the OP.

You're the one that (again) made a non football post to complain.

Get a life dweeblord.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Get a life?

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.png

That is rich coming from a guy who has been banned more times from forums than I can count.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for being a douche and contributing nothing positive to a thread (y)

Im sure I'll get downvoted, but sometimes its better to not post than post, buddy.

This isn’t Reddit bud, you can’t downvote here.
Get a life?

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.png

That is rich coming from a guy who has been banned more times from forums than I can count.

Guess you can’t count that high can you?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Video had already been posted...here were my thoughts on it (which I was flamed for, like clockwork):

Breakdown was ok. Miller obviously has NFL-level ability and can get open against DB3's and 4's. I thought his non-catch in the playoff game was one of the biggest plays of the season, and he didn't exhibit great hands. Still so much more that needs to be seen about Miller. I thought when the reviewer used descriptions like "workhorse" and "productive", that was a bit much.

Not sure if Miller has the size/speed/hands traits to be a good starting WR, but he seems like at the very least to be a good slot WR if he can stay healthy. Sorry for offering an opinion.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
(Sorry, I missed the earlier post of this)

Miller seems to be excellent at shaking-and-baking his way open (though it was a little concerning seeing one of his touchdowns against future Bears NB Buster Skrine lol). I don't think he has long-speed, but he's a perfect slot receiver, IF he can stay healthy...

..and that is my biggest worry. These shoulder injuries go all the way back to college.

As far as the detritus brought in, I have that sub-human blocked, so I unblocked to see what all the fuss was about, and it simply reinforces my previous decision. Life is too short to suffer fools.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Video had already been posted...here were my thoughts on it (which I was flamed for, like clockwork):

I thought his non-catch in the playoff game was one of the biggest plays of the season, and he didn't exhibit great hands.Sorry for offering an opinion.
Gotta be hard to catch with a bad shoulder. I think I need to see him healthy for a year but he looks like a top WR in the making too me.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
He has been a lot less mad af recently tho

If you take out the dumb ramblings and posts where he complains, how many actual intelligent posts do you think @msadows actually has? Would it be more than @xer0h0ur could count?