Anthony Miller

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
nthony Miller should have known better. The Chicago Bears wide receiver was warned specifically about Chauncey Gardner-Johnson heading into the game this weekend, and he simply didn’t listen. In the Bears’ 21-9 Wild Card loss to the New Orleans Saints Sunday, Miller became the team’s second wide receiver to get ejected this season for getting physical with the Saints defensive back.

Gardner-Johnson is a notorious trash talker — his own teammate, wide receiver Michael Thomas, even got disciplined for punching him — and the Bears know this all too well. Receiver Javon Wims get ejected for punching Gardner-Johnson Week 8 after the safety ripped off Wims’ mouthpiece and threw it. So when Miller was ejected in the third quarter of the Wild Card game for pushing Gardner-Johnson, it had to be baffling and beyond frustrating for Chicago.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
You mean Miller is a moron? Yeah, we know.

Reactions: DC

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Miller is a little bit too ratchet. Not good enough to be gangsta

Montucky

Liked Posts:
While taking the bait was stupid, how do you eject a guy for pushing someone?
Zero tolerance after the Wims incident. Refs were aware of the history, it’s why Kmet drew that ridiculous flag as well.

Reactions: DC

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Miller is a bust. Time for him to retire like Pagano.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Zero tolerance after the Wims incident. Refs were aware of the history, it’s why Kmet drew that ridiculous flag as well.
That’s so dumb. I mean I get watching Wims, but I thought there were some pushes and shoves earlier too, no flags, no DQs. Probably a conspiracy. Lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
While taking the bait was stupid, how do you eject a guy for pushing someone?

How do you penalize a guy for tossing you the football? C.Kmet.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Mental weakness.

It doesn't really matter though, the team wasn't going to score more than 3 points when it mattered in this game with or without Miller