Any interest in Sproles?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
That works a lot better in Madden than it doesn in real life.

I disagree. I think Tress would Love to add this type of player. A Sproales, Harvin, or Reggie Bush type player would be huge for Tress's offense, imo. That and a 2nd two way TE are the only pieces to add to our offense. Like Dawg said, not for his contract, however.

Liked Posts:
No, I hope Emery picks Charles Sims from WVA.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
No, I hope Emery picks Charles Sims from WVA.

His speed/quickness is very similar to Ford. I like Ford's body size better as a runner. Sims appears to be great out of the backfield as a receiver, which isn't Ford's forte (hehe). I want my slot guy to have 4.2 or 4.3 speed and be able to break the big one at any time. Maybe Chris Williams is this guy for the Bears?

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Good god a 31-year old running back with salary that is,causing issues for his current team plus a history of concussions? What goes through your head to make you even want to consider this?

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Sproles is done like Hester.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Wrong Saints RB. I'd like Pierre Thomas at league minimum if he became available.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
LOL @ teams when they're like "we're looking for trade offers for so and so but if we don't find a qualifying offers we will release so and so."

Why would a team trade for a player when they can just sign them in free agency? Didn't the Bears do that with Alex Brown?

Liked Posts:
His speed/quickness is very similar to Ford. I like Ford's body size better as a runner. Sims appears to be great out of the backfield as a receiver, which isn't Ford's forte (hehe). I want my slot guy to have 4.2 or 4.3 speed and be able to break the big one at any time. Maybe Chris Williams is this guy for the Bears?

I have my head set on Sims. IMO Sims is the perfect fit, & could even very possibly take the starting HB role if, God forbid, anything happen to Forte. Plus Sims is an EXCELLENT Blocker. This offense would be absolutely sick in a split back set with both Forte/Sims on the field with any combo of Marshall/Jeffery/Wilson/Bennett.

IMO, Ford should be the Bears new full time K/P returner.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
tumblr_msv5mlVLzJ1qzxop3o1_500.gif

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I have my head set on Sims. IMO Sims is the perfect fit, & could even very possibly take the starting HB role if, God forbid, anything happen to Forte. Plus Sims is an EXCELLENT Blocker. This offense would be absolutely sick in a split back set with both Forte/Sims on the field with any combo of Marshall/Jeffery/Wilson/Bennett.

IMO, Ford should be the Bears new full time K/P returner.

I'd just assume bring Devin back, imo. We need roster spots to fill multiple roles. To me, Simms runs a lot like Forte. I want a little strange.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
hell yeah..he'd be our number 1 back in no time and his hands are very good out of the backfield..and he has ties with kromer..make it happen phil

Liked Posts:
I'd just assume bring Devin back, imo. We need roster spots to fill multiple roles. To me, Simms runs a lot like Forte. I want a little strange.

I'd bring him back for the league minimum only. I'd rather see Ford at this point. I'm ready for the Bears to move on. Hester had a nice return average but he also tried to return too many kicks from deep in the end zone that resulted in the Bears starting inside of the 20 yard line. I'm ready to move on from as much of the Angelo era as possible without hurting the well being of the roster, & IMO that would include Hester.

Liked Posts:
hell yeah..he'd be our number 1 back in no time and his hands are very good out of the backfield..and he has ties with kromer..make it happen phil

He's 31 with a history of concussions, & will likely cost a mid round pick. I'd rather have Sims or Archer from draft. Fifty bucks says the Saints are trying to move on from Sproles just so they can get to a kid like Sims or Archer. I'd rather have a receiving HB from the draft, especially right now where some, like Mayock are saying this is one of the deepest drafts they've ever seen. Resist the temptation to give away picks for nice names in their twilight & draft young talent instead that's coming from recent drafts that have had more plug & play talent than ever.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I'd bring him back for the league minimum only. I'd rather see Ford at this point. I'm ready for the Bears to move on. Hester had a nice return average but he also tried to return too many kicks from deep in the end zone that resulted in the Bears starting inside of the 20 yard line. I'm ready to move on from as much of the Angelo era as possible without hurting the well being of the roster, & IMO that would include Hester.

I agree, but if you're going to have a one dimensional roster spot for a returner only, the Bears should just retain Hester at the Min. Why make Ford a returner only is my question? Ford can return as well as play some RB, imo. That's why I like Ford to take the returns now. Heck, if we want to add something dynamic at RB, I look for a RB like Lache Seastrunk to fall a little. He's an explosive RB that can turn the corner and seeya!

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now that he's been cut no need to trade for him just go get him.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Traded to PHILLY

Chip Kelly has LeSean McCoy, DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, and now Darren Sproles