Any questions?

msadows

Liked Posts:
The Moped Mitch Makw-A-Wish I want to be a NFL QB days are over. Nagy and Pace have no reason to remain employed. Burn down and start from scratch

As much as mitch sucks, you can't win in this league playing like you're scared.

Nagy is a joke. He won't be gone tho. You can bank on it.

Mitch will, however, and we'll just cunt about the next qb next year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Bridge QB they said

:ROFLMAO:

Aint no one better out there. Like it matters tho, nagy is clueless on how to run an offense.

That was legit the worst gameplan i've seen in my 30 years watching the bears.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I could have picked a million different threads to ask this over the years but who ever claimed nagy was an offensive guru? Best i can tell it’s just always been fans (and usually in this way to slight him). You can trash nagy all day long and very easily. But who the fuck ever claimed nagy was an offensive guru or genius

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
McCaskey should just throw at a dartboard to find his next GM. I bet then we'd finally find a good one.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Yes in fact. I have a question. Why couldn't Wimms hold on to that perfectly thrown pass. That might have been one of the prettiest throws I've seen all year by any QB. Mitch will be back.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes in fact. I have a question. Why couldn't Wimms hold on to that perfectly thrown pass. That might have been one of the prettiest throws I've seen all year by any QB. Mitch will be back.

Because its Wims. WRs drop passes, all QBs deal with it. What else did Mitch do? Nothing. Exactly.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Because its Wims. WRs drop passes, all QBs deal with it. What else did Mitch do? Nothing. Exactly.

Two other pin point passes to Wims that probably should have been caught and lets not forget how much healthier New Orleans is getting all of their star players back meanwhile we're down Tarik Cohen, Darnell Mooney, Anthony Miller, and a terrible offensive line against that Saints defense.