Anybody able to get training camp tickets?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I was 1,200 in line when the queue opened. Couldn't get SH'T.

Horrible processes.

Anybody here able to get tickets?

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was 1,200 in line when the queue opened. Couldn't get SH'T.

Horrible processes.

Anybody here able to get tickets?

At what time did you go oline to get your tickets?

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure somebody gamed the system and will have plenty available for secondary market.

Rise

Liked Posts:
No family night and no large open to the public training camps like in the past. Such a shame as these events are great for kids. I still remember Cutler finding a new marker so he could sign my kids stuff (his wasn’t working).

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
I'm sure somebody gamed the system and will have plenty available for secondary market.
I’m certainly not paying for something that is free. Guess the bots and brokers win this (and every) round.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m certainly not paying for something that is free. Guess the bots and brokers win this (and every) round.
Was half joking, but have known the frustration of trying to get concert tickets, being unsuccessful and seeing thousands of them posted on the secondary market for twice the price within minutes of the sale ending.

I think people are just really excited about the Bears this year, and want to see Caleb and crew (not circle jerk) with their own eyes.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Was half joking, but have known the frustration of trying to get concert tickets, being unsuccessful and seeing thousands of them posted on the secondary market for twice the price. I think people are just really excited about the Bears this year, and want to see Caleb and crew (not circle jerk) with their own eyes.
Oh I hear you (and same for me regarding concerts). It’s just annoying that an event that is supposed to be free is going to see people have to pony up money to take their families to a practice.

The Caleb factor is most definitely in full swing.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I logged in 2 minutes before they went on sale. Was right into the queue as it went live.

Ok, I got in 10 minutes prior. I guess the difference between a matter of minutes was a lot.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
sadly didnt get any but there was a message saying there could be more tickets available later or something like that

msadows

Liked Posts:
sadly didnt get any but there was a message saying there could be more tickets available later or something like that

Doubtful, they said the same last year but didnt do shit.

Its like 1-2k people per day they allow.

I miss bearbounnais.

You can pay 165 bucks to buy a ticket on stubhub tho

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They gotta have a better way than fucking ticketmaster

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can give you tickets if you give me something a little special. Message me.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got in about 5 minutes before they went on "sale" and was 700 in line, got through the queue and sold out, tried another date same thing, the 3rd date I tried for some reason I was 2nd in queue when I clicked and was able to get 4 tix for Wed 8/14. Almost gave up.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I was only able to get one, no parking , need to take a 🚌 no uber I guess, process is a joke but what do we expect from this clown Organization 🤔

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I was only able to get one, no parking , need to take a 🚌 no uber I guess, process is a joke but what do we expect from this clown Organization 🤔
There is not enough parking at Halas Hall for fans to park at the facility during Training Camp.

They only allow it when they invite season ticket holders to special events at the facility.

The buses are efficient. It’s not a big deal.

What were you expecting? There is always a huge demand and there is only so much room each day for fans to attend.

Plus, they hold back a certain number of passes for season ticket holders as they should.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I just received 4 from the Bears for 8-15 with food vouchers for each guest I bring.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i tried to get tix for a wednesday thinking I would take off work to take my 8 year old son, hoping most people would be trying for a weekend. I was wrong. Tix were sold out after waiting 20 mins the queue.

My Dad used to take me to platville when I was a kid. I took my son to Bourbonnais once but he was too young to enjoy it. Ive been trying for 3 years now to take him to HH, but never get tix. Then I see pictures and videos online of the stands half empty. ..