Anyone Else Hear Al Michaels Last Night?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Michaels was talking about some rushing record that the Ravens have that spans 2 years.. He said..

"We have to go all the way back to the 55-56 Bears to get the same results"

Then he hit the punch line..

"Thats when they had a good quarterback"

Ed Brown was the QB back then, and he stunk like shit. But the joke was hilarious

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Michaels was talking about some rushing record that the Ravens have that spans 2 years.. He said..

"We have to go all the way back to the 55-56 Bears to get the same results"

Then he hit the punch line..

"Thats when they had a good quarterback"

Ed Brown was the QB back then, and he stunk like shit. But the joke was hilarious

Up drinking at 7am? Yikes.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have an old Husky 261...Its 20 years old and runs great. Stihls are nice too
I’ve been needing to clear a bunch of trees for firewood, extend my wife’s view of the mountains, and finally clear an area to put an outdoor rink for my kids to play hockey on. Kids have totally jacked up the floor we have put their synthetic ice on. Holes and black marks everywhere.

I’ve e been to busy with HS Baseball and driving to Atlanta for the kids hockey practices and games.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve been needing to clear a bunch of trees for firewood, extend my wife’s view of the mountains, and finally clear an area to put an outdoor rink for my kids to play hockey on. Kids have totally jacked up the floor we have put their synthetic ice on. Holes and black marks everywhere.

I’ve e been to busy with HS Baseball and driving to Atlanta for the kids hockey practices and games.
Sounds like a job..You must be in Georgia..Im close by in NC...About 4 hours from Atlanta

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sounds like a job..You must be in Georgia..Im close by in NC...About 4 hours from Atlanta
Nope I’m in NC about hour south of Asheville

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well he has a heavy duty chainsaw apparently that he's very proud of. Just sayin.
I wonder if bearsbud thinks he is still a tough guy in is old age with his drunk ass, or if it is just an internet thing.

Ps, if bearsbud negs this post he loves the cawk

Last edited: