Appaerntly the bears have literally ninety-six different O-line combonations and thats even without signing Moses Morgan?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Look at literally the dumbest article title I could never even think of thinking up for an article about bears OL line personnel combinations I mean are you kidding me?

I know a lot of meat-ball fans like to literally raw dog on the bears for switching positions for which different OL lineman play but seriously 96 different combonations is literally just plain and simple stupid how would they even try this out and if they did I myselve would be a mad meatball myselve like you guys that criticise the different changing and playing out and into different positions along the OL shaking my head while laughing at the stupid ignoramus article idea or just a title to bait clicks because how would I even read the article with a stupid title like that in the first place????

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seriously though and not even remotely kidding around but if these ignoramuses can have a blog and I can't get one together that is even better with also a pod-casting platform as well to boot I will literally throw Jesper off the roof I'm working on if he ever comes up on a roof again even.

I wonder what that would literally sound like

Brownie

Liked Posts:
iknoq0fiztp4jcpoa91y.jpg

"...and I will use all 96 combinations to keep opposing defenses honest.. I did not come here to use the I formation and I know we need to run the ball I'm not an idiot."

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess is he udderly stutters a lot.
Is that the sound a cow makes chewing a cud and rubbing it's nipples against slowly blowing blades of grass?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
96 different ways to jump off sides or encroach if you prefer

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
How many different people have or could play center?
Whitehair, Daniels, Mustipher and Eiselen.

We have 14 O Lineman on the roster. I imagine each one of them has the capability of playing more than 1 position, and each move would possibly impact another player, so yeah it is easy to get to 96.

Still hope we see Jenkins, Whitehair, Musti, Daniels and Ifedi, but I'm not a coach, just a casual fan...without a stutter

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How many different people have or could play center?
Whitehair, Daniels, Mustipher and Eiselen.

We have 14 O Lineman on the roster. I imagine each one of them has the capability of playing more than 1 position, and each move would possibly impact another player, so yeah it is easy to get to 96.

Still hope we see Jenkins, Whitehair, Musti, Daniels and Ifedi, but I'm not a coach, just a casual fan...without a stutter

No more Daniels & Whitehair at C please. If Mustipher can add some more strength, position will be set for quite some time at an affordable cost

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
No more Daniels & Whitehair at C please. If Mustipher can add some more strength, position will be set for quite some time at an affordable cost
Agree they were an upgrade from Grasu, but the difference between those guys and Musti was a big jump again.

Many would argue that LT is the most important position along the line, but the center is the leader of the o-line, and Mustipher stepped up last year