Apparently on Wednesday Nagy talked to the team about Gardner-Johnson

Liked Posts:
Nagy said he took 10 minutes of valuable time to talk to the team about the antics of CJ Gardner-Johnson and Anthony Miller still took the bait. It's almost like Nagy was dumbfounded on how Miller could do that after stressing just a few days ago how they shouldn't. Club Thug is likely to be one player shshort next year.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Its a testament of how dumb he is. Just like Wims having 10 minutes to cool down in the last contest and still sucker punched the guy. The coaches can only do so much. You cannot control a players selfish actions.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Are you an idiot? I posted how Nagy coached them not to fall for it and you come on and say it's a coaching issue...stop being a dope.

Evidently it didn't work now, did it?

Thats two guys now.

The next time nagy holds a player accountable will be the first time. He babies every offensive player like they are his own sons.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Judging by their body language and Miller's facial reaction I am reasonably sure that the conversation Matt Nagy and Anthony Miller had as Miller was trotting to the locker room was not scolding or particularly negative. Matt Nagy is a good guy and he probably coddles his players too much. Positive reinforcement is nice and all but sometimes you've gotta dress somebody down.

Nagy seems like he doesn't do a lot of that except to Trubisky, and in that case its almost bullying a cripple.

Liked Posts:
Evidently it didn't work now, did it?

Thats two guys now.

The next time nagy holds a player accountable will be the first time. He babies every offensive player like they are his own sons.
It didn't work because there are certain players that are dumb dumbs.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Judging by their body language and Miller's facial reaction I am reasonably sure that the conversation Matt Nagy and Anthony Miller had as Miller was trotting to the locker room was not scolding or particularly negative. Matt Nagy is a good guy and he probably coddles his players too much. Positive reinforcement is nice and all but sometimes you've gotta dress somebody down.

Nagy seems like he doesn't do a lot of that except to Trubisky, and in that case its almost bullying a cripple.

Nagy acts like a 2nd father to all of his players.

Nagy isn't crippling to mitch either. He's mentioned he loves the guy and has him over for dinner all the time....Mitch being benched was legit nagy trying to save his job. Which is comical because it might be the thing that cost him his job. Now he has nothing to hide behind to scapegoat.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
It looked to me like miller pushed/leaned into nagy on his way out
Miller will be cut, wims should have been
That drop was the stuff of nightmares

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Nagy acts like a 2nd father to all of his players.

Nagy isn't crippling to mitch either. He's mentioned he loves the guy and has him over for dinner all the time....Mitch being benched was legit nagy trying to save his job. Which is comical because it might be the thing that cost him his job. Now he has nothing to hide behind to scapegoat.
Except Riley Ridley. I couldn't figure out that even Carter was playing over Ridley today. In Ridley's limited opportunities hes looked better than wims

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Except Riley Ridley. I couldn't figure out that even Carter was playing over Ridley today. In Ridley's limited opportunities hes looked better than wims
Nagy clearly has it out for Ridley the same way he had it out for Shaheen.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Did he have it out for Shaheen? Shaheen was always hurt or looking inept on the field
That's always the impression I got. The Bears certainly had no pressing reason to jettison him when they did yet Nagy was very eager to move on.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Nagy is still holding a grudge from Ridley calling out his Special person offensive scheme during OTAs last year.
This is so depressing and petty that I hope its not true, but the pettiness of it makes it so compelling to believe that it is.