Apparently on Wednesday Nagy talked to the team about Gardner-Johnson

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
That's always the impression I got. The Bears certainly had no pressing reason to jettison him when they did yet Nagy was very eager to move on.
I mean I'm sure everyone was ready to be done with him. He was really bad. Also I know people think he was good in Miami this year, but he really wasn't

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Are you an idiot? I posted how Nagy coached them not to fall for it and you come on and say it's a coaching issue...stop being a dope.
I would say Miller shouldn’t have been in the game due his productivity and lack of team effort. But they rather lay over Ridley, who I think is a better player. That’s on Nagy

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Except Riley Ridley. I couldn't figure out that even Carter was playing over Ridley today. In Ridley's limited opportunities hes looked better than wims
Nagy never got over being called out for his play calling in camp

greg23

Liked Posts:
The more you talk and the less you actually fking do something....the less you say matters

The bald headed dipshit has never figured this out which is why his team is continually undisciplined and takes awful penalties

It's why if the sackless suits every actually evaluated to keep the bald visor or not the decision would be crystal clear

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thats two guys who fell for his shit.

Sounds like its a coaching issue.

We didn't fail him, he failed himself.

He still wrong improper routes in year 3, he still tries to one hand every pass when he can get two on it, and he still acts like a dumbass.

Ohh yea, he's also an awful blocker.

Which is it? You are the King of Self-Contradiction. Or just a dumb contrarian.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH 22

Miller: I'm gonna fuckin do it again