Are the Bears Snake-bitten?

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
1 Sb in 32 years is unacceptable.
I know the stars have to align to win a sb,
But the bears are just some unlucky sobs.

I was born in 90 so I just missed the great 85
team.

I have a lot of family in the Milwaukee-area, that gives me shit about how the bears suck and will never win again.

Year in and year out I defend this team.
Always being overly optimistic, but I'd be
a lie if I said I believe in the bears right now.
I've lost all faith in a team I love dearly and it sucks.
From 2005-2015 my fandom was borderline maniacal the pinnacle obviously being the 06 team.

Im really starting to wonder if we'll ever win
another Sb.
We're entering Cleveland brown territory.

Sad time to be a Bears fan.

Reactions: Myk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's bad ownership.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Snake bitten would imply there being some magical outside force preventing the Bears from being a good team. I wish we could blame it all on bad luck but sadly the Bears problems are clearly self inflicted. No big mystery, no grand conspiracy just simply a shit front office that continually hires shit GM's and coaches that continually build shit teams with little to no talent. Just look at this fucking mess. Embarrassing.

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
So is it safe to say the bears organization is a Shit show?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome to the 60's and 70's all over again.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bad ownership, failure to place football people in front office and a failure to address QB position. End of story.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
1 Sb in 32 years is unacceptable.
I know the stars have to align to win a sb,
But the bears are just some unlucky sobs.

I was born in 90 so I just missed the great 85
team.

I have a lot of family in the Milwaukee-area, that gives me shit about how the bears suck and will never win again.

Year in and year out I defend this team.
Always being overly optimistic, but I'd be
a lie if I said I believe in the bears right now.
I've lost all faith in a team I love dearly and it sucks.
From 2005-2015 my fandom was borderline maniacal the pinnacle obviously being the 06 team.

Im really starting to wonder if we'll ever win
another Sb.
We're entering Cleveland brown territory.

Sad time to be a Bears fan.

And the Cubs were "cursed" until they got competent ownership and a competent regime. And then they weren't.

Funny how that works.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Well we are the lovable losers now might as well add asinine curses to the list also lmfao

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
And the Cubs were "cursed" until they got competent ownership and a competent regime. And then they weren't.

Funny how that works.

The only one that had any balls,no longer does,that was ol Ginny,but Cutler and his balls are now gone.But hay,they raised prices to make sure they can pay for a new coach and gm next yr. All is good as long they make money and keep sweaty in place to make sure we take the browns and vikings place as the worst franchise in football.
And we also have the finest and most athletic gm that can't even beat out a 70 yr old woman in a triathlon,or have balls enough to make fa acq,except for a way over paid ostrich!

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
Have you been paying attention the last 8 years?

YES,And every two to three yrs we these pricks coming in here w/their wild freaking predictions, that we're feeling your pain and we're gonna right this ship, and right away,we;re here to compete now!!!!

Sure would be nice if we could all get paid to lie our asses off,and do less than the ones before us!

cd35

Liked Posts:
Nope. They are just one of the most incompetent franchises in league history that are able to profit over the memories of the few very popular successes they've had.

They're a franchise that can have Sayers and Butkus on the same team and never make the playoffs.

They're the franchise that can have maybe the best defense in league history with a pretty good offense and still only win 1 SB and choke away the following playoffs

The one that can't get a QB and no matter who they get the results often look eerily similar

They were quite a force in the '40's though

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually winning one Super Bowl in 32 years is average, and being in 2 Super Bowls in 32 years is average too. But I blame Cutler.

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
Erin Rodgers is a Warlock.

He sacrificed something in that locker room.

Jk... I think

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I definitely think there is a mental component to all these losses. The Bears are going to have to do something crazy, like beat GB in a playoff game, to exercise their demons. Either that, or wait until Rodgers retires and hope they don't draft another Hall of Famer in his place.

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
Yes. Yes we are.

I don't even believe in that shit. But yeah. We fucking suck. Everybody in the country knows it.

Anybody with half a brain knew we were losing that game once the tides shifted. We are pussies, tbh.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Yes. Yes we are.

I don't even believe in that shit. But yeah. We fucking suck. Everybody in the country knows it.

Anybody with half a brain knew we were losing that game once the tides shifted. We are pussies, tbh.

I just want to have a defense that can make him look bad for an entire game. Minnesota can do it and has done it. I've seen him look bad before against the premiere defenses. Even in years where the Bears were one of those teams, Rodgers still found ways to torch them. It's so frustrating.