Are the Bears tanking?

Collins77

Liked Posts:
So I'm aware that we can't just trade away pics and key players to try to loose out for the no1 pick. But in a way it seems that the front office is content to not go out and fill obvious needs. We have needed Oline, and RB help since week 2, and have got nothing that resembles a starting NFL players. Is there a outside chance Pace knows this isn't a superbowl team and is already planning for next year? Is he allowing us to loose to get in the Trevor Lawrence/ Justin Fields sweepstakes? How would you feel about us trading a 10 or 11 and one of our better players for a chance to grab one of these two QBs? Would you trade Mack and a 1? Kyle Fuller? Whats your opinions CCS??

kes

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
No they just circling the abyss of Matt Nagy's mind.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
This team is to stupid to tank. They are just naturally this bad. Strive for average is their motto. Green Bay game is the Super Bowl to them.

I think i agree here. Bears too dumb.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I said Nagy was playing 5D chess, or at least pretending to. as an aside, the Bears organization can't even fire lesser coaches properly like other teams. I know there's teams that get locked into patterns where they don't even give their guys a chance and are just perennial dogshit... didn't like the Ravens fire their offensive coordinator and then they won a Super Bowl? I know someone did it and that's what happened.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So I'm aware that we can't just trade away pics and key players to try to loose out for the no1 pick. But in a way it seems that the front office is content to not go out and fill obvious needs. We have needed Oline, and RB help since week 2, and have got nothing that resembles a starting NFL players. Is there a outside chance Pace knows this isn't a superbowl team and is already planning for next year? Is he allowing us to loose to get in the Trevor Lawrence/ Justin Fields sweepstakes? How would you feel about us trading a 10 or 11 and one of our better players for a chance to grab one of these two QBs? Would you trade Mack and a 1? Kyle Fuller? Whats your opinions CCS??

kes
dumbass post of the week

gocbears

Liked Posts:
No, they really believe they are being their best "Be You". They aren't tanking, the entire O just sucks so bad they are being tanked. Picture them as the nerds of the NFL getting a swirly every time they step on the field.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Nagy is wandering around wal-mart in flip flops and shorts figuring out his game plan....

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well as for RB help, Lamar Miller is a legit RB, or at least he was. Why he isn’t active is a decent question though.