Team they lost to.

Giants 7-3

Thoughts?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Define where they are "rated" at in your mind?

Do I think they are as good as their record? No. But they are a pretty damn good team that is a contender in the NFC

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What i find funny is that they get a Thursday game and get another one the following week that is on the road....go figure. Dudes get gifted bullshit all the time...teams travel on short weeks...except Dallas

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also they are overrated...their defense is atrocious and if you watch their games like I do....look at the holding they get away with, especially Free and Whitten. Also watch when calls are made...they tend to get bs calls at crucial times...ala Redskins last drive...PI on Ravens was going to be called, yet they completed pass on crucial third down. I can on and on...but it amazes me with the shit ignored and not ignored in their games

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do I hate Dallas...yes. They could end up winning the SB this year, so far there aren't many teams showing a whole lot. This can be the time of the season that teams will start getting it together and get on a roll though. With Gronk having back surgery NE has lost a big piece of their offense.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Haters gonna hate.

But seriously, no, they're not that good. They may have had the best draft in franchise history despite their second round pick missing the first season of his career.