Are the packers playing the starters?

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
They couldn’t have any more motivation. The packers f them over all the time. Win and in. Celebrating Gale Sayers. This team is going to be amped up. They just need to keep their composure and execute.

mbison

Liked Posts:
We are better off hoping AZ losing. There is no way the Bears beat the Packers in Lambeua

Toast88

Liked Posts:
We are better off hoping AZ losing. There is no way the Bears beat the Packers in Lambeua

It's at Soldier, but yeah, no fans---so I don't like their chances. I probably wouldn't like their chances even with fans.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is the most logical thing to do. A heavy dose of Montgomery and limit the amount of times Mitch has to drop back and read GBs zone coverages. Montgomery should really be featured every game, but even more so this game.

Unfortunately, this isn’t nagys favorite thing to do and he doesn’t seem to mind losing games because of it. We’re likely to see Mitch throw 40 times out of the gun and not nearly enough Montgomery
The possession thing is valid but often overstated. Everybody gets the same number of possessions. Just play well on both sides and score when you have the ball. Obviously don't abandon the run to keep their D tired and balance things for Mitch but if we score a TD in 2 minutes in each of our 1st 3 possessions, no one will be complaining. If this game matters to them, GB will score over 25 points regardless of what we do and we'll need to match.

GB is going to try to take away the run and outs and make Mitch beat them. Will be a good test for him and this staff.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The possession thing is valid but often overstated. Everybody gets the same number of possessions.

No they don't. Turnover battle is key along with time of possession (as said, to keep Rodgers on the bench). Sadly GB is better at both.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Also, receive the first half kickoff if you get the choice.

Deferring might make sense most of the time, but no reason to continue to let Rodgers take a 7-0 lead in every single Bears/Packers game.
I get this strategy but there is a very good chance we don’t put up any points the opening drive. I’d almost rather test the defense right away and have them set the tone.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
The possession thing is valid but often overstated. Everybody gets the same number of possessions. Just play well on both sides and score when you have the ball. Obviously don't abandon the run to keep their D tired and balance things for Mitch but if we score a TD in 2 minutes in each of our 1st 3 possessions, no one will be complaining. If this game matters to them, GB will score over 25 points regardless of what we do and we'll need to match.

GB is going to try to take away the run and outs and make Mitch beat them. Will be a good test for him and this staff.

Good points and I agree. I just think they need to stick with the run. If there’s not initial success, I don’t want to see 10+ straight passes out of the gun. But yeah, this is a huge test for Mitch because I think the offense is going to have to win this game. D is going to play like an ordinary unit

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Attempting to figure the #2 seed...

What are our chances of playing NO or SEA depending on if they win or lose against there opponents?

I'd rather CHI be playing the hawks out of all 3 of them, vs GB two weeks in a row would be daunting.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Attempting to figure the #2 seed...

What are our chances of playing NO or SEA depending on if they win or lose against there opponents?

I'd rather CHI be playing the hawks out of all 3 of them, vs GB two weeks in a row would be daunting.
Got this from Reddit

b9d42f9.png

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

All the more reason to get our TEs involved early and often. Pull those safeties towards the middle and get Mooney some 1 on 1s down the sideline.

Honestly it's the games vs GB where I think we miss Cohen the most.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All the more reason to get our TEs involved early and often. Pull those safeties towards the middle and get Mooney some 1 on 1s down the sideline.

Honestly it's the games vs GB where I think we miss Cohen the most.
I got no issue with vertical handoffs.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Number 1 seed on the line or not they'll play and play to win.
Why wouldn't they try to make the team they've been dropping a deuce on
for the last two decades look even worse by not allowing them in the playoffs?

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Its not the Saints. It’s the Seahawks who own the tie breaker. Who also play at the same time.

Interestingly enough, with a GB loss+SEA win+NO win, the Saints would be the 1st seed due to three team tie procedures.