Are there any guys with one year left

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Is there anyone out there (SG) with one year left on their current deal that we could approach their team about a possible trade? I don't know who might fit in that category, but we could give them a test run and sign them, or give them an extension once the trade is made. I'm talking about proven guys that will instantly help us, not run of the mill lineup filler. Thoughts?

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Michael Redd? (I viewed a list of 2011 unrestricted free agents, and there are very few that pop up that make your heart beat any faster - ugh.)

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
No, nobody wants an constantly injured safe auto insurance salesmen.

I don't know of any big names at all but why is that something to really go out for. What is the thought of any trade, trade Deng?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What can we trade outside of Taj and a couple 1st rounders for anything worthwhile?

Pepe Silvia

Where's my mail?
Liked Posts:
What is the point of trading Hinrich at this point? Is that trade official yet?

I guess if you think Redick is worth more to the team since he can shoot the 3 better try signing him.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What is the point of trading Hinrich at this point? Is that trade official yet?

I guess if you think Redick is worth more to the team since he can shoot the 3 better try signing him.

Yes its official and i do think it was worth it. Almost 10M for Hinrich was just too much. Lets try to find a SG who can actually shoot and get some role players.