My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Adam Hoge‏Verified account
@AdamHoge
18m18 minutes ago
Things are tense today at Halas Hall. A loud argument between players just erupted in the hallway adjacent to the media room. Hard to tell exactly who was involved. #Bears

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adam Hoge‏Verified account
@AdamHoge
18m18 minutes ago
Things are tense today at Halas Hall. A loud argument between players just erupted in the hallway adjacent to the media room. Hard to tell exactly who was involved. #Bears

This is the end my friend.....

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
My gut says Kyle long was definitely involved. I have always been a fan of his but I have a feeling his time with the bears is coming to an end.

This is the reason Fox needs to be fired. If the coach is held accountable why would the players be? Ironically keeping fox is going to destroy our locker room culture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is not a good situation for Trubisky. Hopefully the team doesn't completely give up.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
My gut says Kyle long was definitely involved. I have always been a fan of his but I have a feeling his time with the bears is coming to an end.

This is the reason Fox needs to be fired. If the coach is held accountable why would the players be? Ironically keeping fox is going to destroy our locker room culture.

Kyle Long is going no where. The last thing you want to do is get rid of Trubisky's protection and create another hole on the team.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Rich Campbell‏Verified account
@Rich_Campbell 1m1 minute ago
Rich Campbell Retweeted Adam Hoge
The hallway uproar sounded like frustration commensurate with a team on a four-game losing streak that just got blown out, but caution always needed in trying to draw conclusions without all the info. #Bears

Zach Zaidman‏Verified account
@ZachZaidman 20s21 seconds ago
Reporter to #Bears RB Benny Cunningham: Were you part of the argument in the hallway that was overheard in the media room at Halas Hall?

Cunningham: "You'll have to fill me in on that one. You might able to stand up here and tell them more than I know."

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
a positive thing form yesterday - a lot of players on the sidelines and after game, were really pissed about getting blown out. I like that.
Why does that matter at this point? The season is over.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Kyle Long is going no where. The last thing you want to do is get rid of Trubisky's protection and create another hole on the team.

I hope not, we are a better team with him on the field. But this yr has been strange. Not only has his body broken down on him, he has jay glazer dropping inside information for him when he got called out for not playing against green bay, and has made several comments this yr about not knowing what it feels like to win because he never has.

If he does cause issues in the locker room it wouldn't be a total surprise for me to see him go. In terms of importance right guard is pretty low on the list.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zach Zaidman‏Verified account
@ZachZaidman 20s21 seconds ago
Reporter to #Bears RB Benny Cunningham: Were you part of the argument in the hallway that was overheard in the media room at Halas Hall?

Cunningham: "You'll have to fill me in on that one. You might able to stand up here and tell them more than I know."

Quick - get Benny Cunningham's take on this whole thing! Now THAT'S hard-hitting reporting . . .

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just another nail in Fox's coffin.

How will everybody celebrate when he's fired?

Reactions: DC