Arizona vs. Duke Official IGT 03/24

Who Ya Got?

• Total voters

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So ummmm what the fuck happened. I went to bed at the half, woke up this morning to check and see if Butler won, and then noticed this.

WOW.

Bright side for me is the greatest college basketball coach in the history of the world gets to keep the most wins for another offseason.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
San Diego State's lack of guard play cost them against UConn. They did well running the court and playing up-tempo, but whenever they would claw back into the game they couldn't stop UConn from going on another run.

Florida screwed around all game and almost ended up losing to a vastly inferior BYU team. In all honesty, Jimmer Fredette looked terrible. That was the worst I have seen him play, and he totally botched the overtime. A good synopsis of the Florida team...talented, but not very strong mentally.

Butler-Wisconsin was the most interesting game, IMO. Butler's good players (Mack and Howard) were superior to Wisconsin's good players (Taylor and Leuer). Thats the simplest way to sum things up. Wisconsin made a late run, but were playing from behind virtually the whole game.

I don't understand what happened to Duke. They looked great in the first half, with Derrick Williams being Arizona's only bright spot. Perhaps Duke focused too much on Williams in the 2nd half, but that doesn't really explain the total collapse by Duke. Williams stopped scoring, but everyone else on Arizona piled on the points. Duke's offense was ok, but their defense was terrible. The last time I saw Duke play so bad on defense was their 1991 title game against UNLV.

:yep:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Even though Taylor had 22 points, he was virtually invisible. He shot 32 percent from the floor and had four turnovers. And on top of all that, his defense was just garbage.

Leuer went 1-12 which is just fucking pathetic.

I don't think that Butler won the game so much as Taylor and Leuer lost it. But since neither of them decided to show up last night, the better team last night won.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
your lame

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Code Blue... where are u..

[20-03, 18:56] CODE_BLUE56 i want zona to win this game so duke can obliterate them

ummm....i'm here and i've been here lol

rush is right...in fact Zona had a historically good night....something like 135.8 offensive rating

shit

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fact of the matter is, Arizona most likely played the best game any team has and will play in the tournament this season...talk about on-freaking-fire.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
but still...part of it was duke not getting boards and playing awful defense

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Here are some hilarious pics I found on a Arizona site...

dook.jpg

millerbus.jpg

LOLUNNOSINGLER.jpg

My Favorite..lmao