Armstead off the board

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I never heard poles say he’s going bargain hunting unless it’s for a critical position. He went against what he said he as going to do. Period. So stop trying to push the narrative that poles did what he said he was going do. He went against what he said he was going to do. So obviously we now know what he said was not true.
Well, you can go fuck yourself for what it's worth.

Sadly, you are the type that has to be led everywhere or you will be lost.

Poles said what he was going to do in general and, in general, that is what he has done.

As for telling the national media that he was going to target a 3Tech, which was in low supply at a high talent level, do you have enough brain cells to understand that it would not be in the Bears best interest to do that?

Since you need to be led to water, the answer is no, telling the national media that you were planning on targeting the one 3Tech that fits your system to a tee would have been a horrible idea. It would be horrible because, first, it would tell the agent of that player that you desperately wanted the player and the price would have been even more severe and, two, it would have announced to every other team in the NFL that, if they wanted that player, they needed to get immediately in on the bidding war, which would have added A LOT to the contract price.

Was that clear enough for you?

Also, I will tell you that the offseason is the regular season of lying. So Poles can lie to the media, other teams and us insignificant fan.

You are just butt-hurt because Poles didn't pick up high priced players that you wanted.

Two little secrets for you. First, just because you are in love with someone does not mean the Poles has the same feelings for that player, especially at the high price. Second, even if Poles were even more in love with the player that you wanted, it does not mean that that player wants to go to the Bears.

Look at the Packers. Adams was offered MORE money to stay in Green Bay yet he chose to go to the Raiders for less. Sometimes, even more money will not get you the player.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, you can go fuck yourself for what it's worth.

Sadly, you are the type that has to be led everywhere or you will be lost.

Poles said what he was going to do in general and, in general, that is what he has done.

As for telling the national media that he was going to target a 3Tech, which was in low supply at a high talent level, do you have enough brain cells to understand that it would not be in the Bears best interest to do that?

Since you need to be led to water, the answer is no, telling the national media that you were planning on targeting the one 3Tech that fits your system to a tee would have been a horrible idea. It would be horrible because, first, it would tell the agent of that player that you desperately wanted the player and the price would have been even more severe and, two, it would have announced to every other team in the NFL that, if they wanted that player, they needed to get immediately in on the bidding war, which would have added A LOT to the contract price.

Was that clear enough for you?

Also, I will tell you that the offseason is the regular season of lying. So Poles can lie to the media, other teams and us insignificant fan.

You are just butt-hurt because Poles didn't pick up high priced players that you wanted.

Two little secrets for you. First, just because you are in love with someone does not mean the Poles has the same feelings for that player, especially at the high price. Second, even if Poles were even more in love with the player that you wanted, it does not mean that that player wants to go to the Bears.

Look at the Packers. Adams was offered MORE money to stay in Green Bay yet he chose to go to the Raiders for less. Sometimes, even more money will not get you the player.
Holy hell! You are legitimately pissed off! I love it!! ?

If you do not share the same opinions as mine, and it makes u this upset, isn’t there a block feature on here to block my posts? Or do you prefer acting like a big tough guy behind a keyboard, telling complete strangers to fuck off, along with a handful of other insults, to make you feel better about your life where insulting and cussing out complete strangers is a necessity? Either way, it’s entertaining and makes me feel about myself knowing I don’t need to take anything people say on here to an extreme that would result in that type of response.

Last edited:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Holy hell! You are legitimately pissed off! I love it!! ?

If you do not share the same opinions as mine, and it makes u this upset, isn’t there a block feature on here to block my posts? Or do you prefer acting like a big tough guy behind a keyboard, telling complete strangers to fuck off, along with a handful of other insults, to make you feel better about your life where insulting and cussing out complete strangers is a necessity? Either way, it’s entertaining and makes me feel about myself knowing I don’t need to take anything people say on here to an extreme that would result in that type of response.
Besides the fuck off part, did you at least understand why Poles would not say everything he plans to do to the media?

If you continue on your rant, you are just saying what you say because you just want to cry and whine.

And, thus, the fuck off.

And, no, I am not pissed off. Just tired of so many here not seeming to go the next logical steps in their reasoning ... and you are far from the worst person doing it.

Urlhacker

Pack Hunter
Liked Posts:
After 4 years of spending up to the cap, trading away assets for expensive top tier players...we get these gems
We paid players on the Defense, locked up the wrong O lineman (Whitehair) and franchise tagged ARob. Way to spend!! Yeah theydid stupidly trade away draft assets - I said nothing about that, just about ownership being cheap.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
We paid players on the Defense, locked up the wrong O lineman (Whitehair) and franchise tagged ARob. Way to spend!! Yeah theydid stupidly trade away draft assets - I said nothing about that, just about ownership being cheap.
the accusation here is that the Bears are cheap.....they aren't. There is no way to spin that....They spent loads of money.