Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
really hope so, but again i want the bears to make it work with Watson or a QB good enough.. or just break and tank, so we get to be freed of pace, nagy and co. so bears can make moves early for the best available coaching candidates after next season and draft our QB in 2022.
tag and trade w/ Rob might not be idea for bears right now, i think that has a lot of bad consequences that players are aware of, especially if the cap doesn't get a boost from new TV deal, then they might have to let Rob walk and sign cheap FA's.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Tag him. Trade him to move up to get a QB

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Tag him. Trade him to move up to get a QB
I imagine this is Pace's contingency plan if he can't land a QB in FA. If he does land a QB in FA, I think he has to find a way to bring AR back. Makes no sense to acquire a vet to 'win now' and then let the best playmaker on offense walk.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
My stance as of now is this: If the Bears could bring in a QB worth a shit...Watson, Carr, Ryan, to a lesser extent Wentz....or if they trade up for say Zach Wilson, then make sure to re-sign A-Rob. If they shit their paints and end up with Minshew or Mac Jones, just tag and trade Robinson and use the capital on the OL. Pretty much that simple for me

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
As much as I like him and want him to be a bear again I want him to move on to a team with a real qb to realize his full potential.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
As much as I like him and want him to be a bear again I want him to move on to a team with a real qb to realize his full potential.
As much as I like Allen Robinson II and the way he's played most of his tenure these resources are much better spent fixing the tackle position.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They'll tag him as I dont think they will have the QB situation done in time. If they cant get one, trade him and use the assets to draft.

Warbird199

Liked Posts:
Can they transition tag him and let him set his own market like fuller did?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As much as I like Allen Robinson II and the way he's played most of his tenure these resources are much better spent fixing the tackle position.

Let Arob walk and sign Golliday