ARob Tag

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Pace messed up on this one and weird enough, the Lions actually got it right.

Davis got $12.5M/year
Samuel got 11.5M/year
Agholor got $11M/year
Fuller got $10.625M/year

There's a bunch of guys in the $5-6M world (Jones Jr, Green, Sanders, etc..)

Recently Juju getting $8M for a one year deal somewhat tells us the money is starting to dry up a bit. in that market.

Then there's 2 franchised WRs being Allen Robinson and Chris Godwin. Both signed their 1 year, $17.8M deals.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to let them hit free agency but ask them to come back with the best offer so they can match?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace messed up on this one and weird enough, the Lions actually got it right.

Davis got $12.5M/year
Samuel got 11.5M/year
Agholor got $11M/year
Fuller got $10.625M/year

There's a bunch of guys in the $5-6M world (Jones Jr, Green, Sanders, etc..)

Recently Juju getting $8M for a one year deal somewhat tells us the money is starting to dry up a bit. in that market.

Then there's 2 franchised WRs being Allen Robinson and Chris Godwin. Both signed their 1 year, $17.8M deals.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to let them hit free agency but ask them to come back with the best offer so they can match?
Not sure if you have been paying much attention but the new Lions GM has been getting quite a bit right so far.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Not sure if you have been paying much attention but the new Lions GM has been getting quite a bit right so far.
Yes, but your beloved franchise is also has a very long history of being terrible.

I know you may be in love with the new guy, but it's hard to ignore all the failure.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
You must be in an abusive relationship at home to justify your repeated contentious posting on a enemy team's message board. I just want you to know that it is not okay to kick your dog just because your wife breaks beer bottles over your head.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You must be in an abusive relationship at home to justify your repeated contentious posting on a enemy team's message board. I just want you to know that it is not okay to kick your dog just because your wife breaks beer bottles over your head.
Ah...ok?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, but your beloved franchise is also has a very long history of being terrible.

I know you may be in love with the new guy, but it's hard to ignore all the failure.
Cubs?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Better than chuckles the clown.
...that nickname is in no way fitting for Nagy. I'd say they are equally shit, but again you are trying to have an argument over who's less bad...I'll let you have it. Congrats bro, your coach is slightly less awful than ours. Big win for you. Pat your back for yourself

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
...that nickname is in no way fitting for Nagy. I'd say they are equally shit, but again you are trying to have an argument over whose less bad...I'll let you have it. Congrats bro, your coach is slightly less awful than ours. Big win for you. Pat your back for yourself
Nagy is not great but he was far better than Patricia. Patricia made Nagy look like Belichick.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of all the stupid shit he’s done, this is not one of them.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
ARob was going to be signed as soon as he left Chicago. This is a stupid thread.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Overpaying in cap dollars and picks is pace MO.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If you would’ve let ARob walk, he’s probably not coming back unless you give him somewhere near his original number or more than what the Tag was going to be in the first place.

If you let ARob walk, you’re not getting him back on a bargain.

Even if you Transition Tagged him, you’re maybe ending up on the hook for more than the Tag would’ve been anyway.

Better to just take the guesswork and risk out of it and just Tag him. You know how much that’s going to be, and you know no one else can steal him from you.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
...that nickname is in no way fitting for Nagy. I'd say they are equally shit, but again you are trying to have an argument over who's less bad...I'll let you have it. Congrats bro, your coach is slightly less awful than ours. Big win for you. Pat your back for yourself
?

Might want to let our coach, err, ahh, coach a game first? Maybe he won't be a chickenshit at the end of the half?