Back On Track For The Playoffs

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
Last night's win over Columbus put us into the 8th seed in the Western Conference, from a point percentage standpoint. Most of this nice streak has been done without Hossa, Kane, and Morin. Hossa back gives us a huge boost in our two way game and Patrick Kane is expected to play tomorrow. Nice job Boys!!

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We're 4 points ahead of a team in 11th place.

I'm not booking playoffs just yet.

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I loved it when so many people were panicking. I knew we'd get it back together the question was just when.

HawkNation

Liked Posts:
Hawks are playing well right now and getting healthier. They should make the playoffs and be a dangerous team by then. Hockey is a long long season. Way too early to panic.

RonA

Liked Posts:
Hawks getting it together

The Hawks are on a mini hot streak with winning four in a row...Hossa,Stalberg are back...power play is blazing hot... tied for 1st in the NHL...wait until Kane comes back...Turco played better last against Columbus...hopefully he can keep it up.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kaner should be back tomorrow

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
merged the 2 threads that were basically about the same thing

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's no doubt that the Hawks are playing better. Brouwer, Bickell, Skille and Bolland have all picked up their game lately and that's been huge- especially with 88 and 81 out.

Hjalmarson and Campbell are apparently back to last years form and the defense as a whole is limiting shots like they're supposed to (the last game against the Bluejackets being a slight exception).

Everything is looking better. The 4 game streak is nice, but it's clear that things changed about 15 games ago and Crawford taking over was a bit of a catalyst to that. I hesitate to say they've totally turned the page, but it sure looks that way.

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They need to win tonight to fully convince me though that this is a complete turnaround.