Barstool idiot upset that Fields wasn’t nice to him in person

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
WOW!!! What a sad fucking life. I mean it is sad enough that he wanted a picture with any person he did not know, let alone a guy of which he "was never a fan," but to go on about the mental harm he suffered from Fields' reluctance is unbecoming of even such a slovenly sort

It's interesting that people of this sort believe the average human values an image of themselves standing next to a person that only willing to stand and take a picture with them because it is their "job" for the day or are willing to pay an exorbitant price for an object scribbled on by that human.
Strange phenomenon.
And better yet, as far as I understood, people had to pay for a picture at this event and this guy got a free pic after it was over.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I get it, but I'd never take a job where I couldn't respect myself when I look in the mirror.
Look at the man, self respect left his life at a very early age.
I mean when a young Danny Devito looking guy wakes up, stands, sticks his hands in his greying tighty whities to scratch his ass, and looks into the mirror of his dimly lit basement room of his loud stereotypically obnoxious New Jeresey mother's home, not sure being a podcast douche even registers on the lose respect for yourself meter.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
And better yet, as far as I understood, people had to pay for a picture at this event and this guy got a free pic after it was over.
Took my kids, when they were about 11 or 12, to Senior Bowl fan fest. They ran around for about 2 hours to different booths getting player signatures on footballs, while I stood in line for them as a place holder that entire time for the big ticket prize at the time...Chris Leaks autograph . :ROFLMAO:
Both balls were in the garage ball bin within 6 months. The things we do for our kids.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Took my kids, when they were about 11 or 12, to Senior Bowl fan fest. They ran around for about 2 hours to different booths getting player signatures on footballs, while I stood in line for them as a place holder that entire time for the big ticket prize at the time...Chris Leaks autograph . :ROFLMAO:
Both balls were in the garage ball bin within 6 months. The things we do for our kids.
Chris Leak lmao. Forgot about him

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please stop Necro-ing this thread about a guy with issues. It's ridiculous and needs to go away.

1649318833206.jpeg

meangreek

Liked Posts:
yeah i get what your saying but then I think of the reason why he transfer