Bear mauls Packers’ fan

billwade

Liked Posts:
This is one of those ‘you have to see it to believe it’ stories, and even after seeing it, it’s still quite unbelievable.

According to CBS’s WINK News, a man in Naples, Florida was attacked by a bear on Tuesday night when letting his dogs out. Andrew Meunier told reporters that he spotted a 4-foot bear standing outside, but he wasn’t able to escape the attack. His dogs made it away safely however.

The strange part of the story was that Meunier was wearing a Green Bay Packers t-shirt in the accompanying video.

Apparently bears have been seen rummaging through the trash cans in the area, although this is the first bear attack since 1970. While no reason was given why the bear attacked Meunier on Tuesday night, I do have two theories.

One; If Meunier was wearing his Packers garb the evening of the assault, perhaps the bear confused the green and yellow colors of his shirt with that of the Waste Management trash cans. And two; Maybe the bear is from Chicago and he simply reacted on instinct and mauled a Packer.

“I’m just happy to be alive,” Meunier said. “It could’ve been a totally different story.”

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2...s-packers-fan-chicago-bears-green-bay-florida

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I wonder how you pronounce his name?

Is it pronounced like "Manure", that would explain the Packers Jersey :lmao:

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
This is the best story of the year. Seriously, thanks for sharing lol. This is greatness

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
He's only 4 feet, put him on a leash and let Staley walk him around the field haha. A Bear walking a Bear.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm surprised the guy wasn't throwing out chunks of cheese to get the BEARs attention

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Maybe it makes me evil, but that story made me smile.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wonder how you pronounce his name?

Is it pronounced like "Manure", that would explain the Packers Jersey :lmao:

Neggyed

Washington

Liked Posts:
This is an easy solution. The guy needs to put up goal posts by his house. The Bears seem to avoid heading towards goal posts.

I did kill a bear this year with my bow. It is fun hunting them things.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
This is one of those ‘you have to see it to believe it’ stories, and even after seeing it, it’s still quite unbelievable.

According to CBS’s WINK News, a man in Naples, Florida was attacked by a bear on Tuesday night when letting his dogs out. Andrew Meunier told reporters that he spotted a 4-foot bear standing outside, but he wasn’t able to escape the attack. His dogs made it away safely however.

The strange part of the story was that Meunier was wearing a Green Bay Packers t-shirt in the accompanying video.

Apparently bears have been seen rummaging through the trash cans in the area, although this is the first bear attack since 1970. While no reason was given why the bear attacked Meunier on Tuesday night, I do have two theories.

One; If Meunier was wearing his Packers garb the evening of the assault, perhaps the bear confused the green and yellow colors of his shirt with that of the Waste Management trash cans. And two; Maybe the bear is from Chicago and he simply reacted on instinct and mauled a Packer.

“I’m just happy to be alive,” Meunier said. “It could’ve been a totally different story.”

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2...s-packers-fan-chicago-bears-green-bay-florida

This.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh shit its the fuzz. Scatter.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
That happened right down the road from me,when i saw the news this morning all i could do really is...LOL

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Epic