Bears are #1

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Meh, and if the other guys don't drop a few of Trubs passes they're 0-3. It's a close league.

Great point.

But in reality, the bears are 2-1 and are 1st place in the division. This is paces best start in 4 seasons. Let's focus on the actuals.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Great point.

But in reality, the bears are 2-1 and are 1st place in the division. This is paces best start in 4 seasons. Let's focus on the actuals.
Yup! And you know what else? As fans, we can't control next week. We can only control what happens until next Sunday. Which is fucking nothing because we are number 1.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I've gone from 6 to 12!!! The Cards game planned well against our DEF in the first and our OFF gamed planned well against their DEF in the second. Time management was a concern but we held them and chipped away at their lead. This is fun to watch.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I've gone from 6 to 12!!! The Cards game planned well against our DEF in the first and our OFF gamed planned well against their DEF in the second. Time management was a concern but we held them and chipped away at their lead. This is fun to watch.

The defense looked pitiful on the first drive but as you mentioned adjusted well in the 2nd half. Our offense missed a FG on the opening drive. I guess they get credit for playing better defense, but let's face it our HC showed serious doubt in the kicker after that.

The defense is fun to watch and they were getting rid of the b sl in 3 seconds or less... the plays they beat us on were all double moves with extra blockers assigned to keep a clean pocket... other than that the defense made few mistakes... the one that comes to mind is Quan missing a huge tackle for a big gain...

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Hilarious being ahead of the inbred Packers. When I watch the movie Deliverance, and the inbred kid starts playing the banjo - I think of Packers fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Wow I had high anxiety yesterday...I knew short week would play a role, but playcalling is being too cute. If Mitch never learns how to drop back and get his feet right he will continue to struggle. They need to cut down screens and shuffle shit...not eliminate but cut it down somewhat. BUT FIRST PLACE!!!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It is pretty great rubbing it into Vikings and Packers fans faces. Both those teams had such high expectations for this season.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The Bears have been losing games like this the last three years. Learning how to win them is a good first step to turning the corner. I’ll take it. I obviously want to see improvement but I am NEVER going to bitch about how a team wins a game in the NFL.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Hilarious being ahead of the inbred Packers. When I watch the movie Deliverance, and the inbred kid starts playing the banjo - I think of Packers fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s an insult to the banjo playing kid.