dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Why the hell would they cut Lewis? I hope they have something better already set up to come in at DE.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
By acknowleding the skill of bottom roster players a fan can broadcast and cement their deep understanding of footbaw to the greater niche forum community.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
So glad they didn't cut Rhaseem Green...
What is it you've seen in Green so far that you like? I honestly focused in on him in a couple of the preseason games and just didn't see anything that made me feel like he was more than mediocre. Kind of just disappeared and wasn't collapsing gaps or driving pressure. Lewis definitely showed more spark and drive I thought. I'm just honestly curious what you think Green offers?

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
What is it you've seen in Green so far that you like? I honestly focused in on him in a couple of the preseason games and just didn't see anything that made me feel like he was more than mediocre. Kind of just disappeared and wasn't collapsing gaps or driving pressure. Lewis definitely showed more spark and drive I thought. I'm just honestly curious what you think Green offers?
Absolutely nothing, I was being sarcastic.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Just have to have faith right now. Preseason cuts are more about practices than the games. We as fans don’t have all the information.
Sorry... sarcasm detector must be broken this morning.

Rise

Liked Posts:
View attachment 30836

This is the stats for the guy they claimed after letting 2 of their DEs go the last 24 hours. I just... I just want to die. I really do. Between this and Daniel soliciting sex to the entire forum last night, I won't be able to even sleep tbh

Late bloomer!

He probably bull dozed Poles pet Jones and he thinks he is a hof talent.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Always cool to cut the 2 best pass rushers in the preseason. Looking forward to QBs having an eternity to throw all season.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Bears are prioritizing run defense with their edges rather than holding on to fringe situational pass rushers with little help in run support.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Always cool to cut the 2 best pass rushers in the preseason. Looking forward to QBs having an eternity to throw all season.
To be fair Demarcus walker and ngakoue are their 2 best pass rushers off the edge, they just didn'tplay really. But yeah not thrilled with Lewis being cut