Bears' Kyle Long booted from Deerfield High field

Status
Not open for further replies.

winterwarz

Just deal with those who ruin it for everyone on a consistent basis. There's your solution.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
evabody just...

thatssotrue_2878_1330553335.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lol mah bad mang im just foolin about....

tumblr_m5j6cyAMaS1qerukio4_r1_250.gif

Im feeling a lot of hostility lately and was thinking about taking a break, but i dont play that. Burning rings are what i see but dont wanna be zeroed forever. But if that happens i just wanna say that you are a cool bro hbk.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alright, please don't turn this into a thread calling out people guys. I was making the statement above as a general one for everyone here. This is looking like it could be a great season. Please don't ruin it (or CCS) by being buttholes. Last thing I want to do is have to play hall monitor because some of you want to ruin the experience for other fans.

Arsenio_AHHHHR.gif

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Alright, please don't turn this into a thread calling out people guys. I was making the statement above as a general one for everyone here. This is looking like it could be a great season. Please don't ruin it (or CCS) by being buttholes. Last thing I want to do is have to play hall monitor because some of you want to ruin the experience for other fans.

But I like the Packers....

Sent from X's mind...

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im feeling a lot of hostility lately and was thinking about taking a break, but i dont play that. Burning rings are what i see but dont wanna be zeroed forever. But if that happens i just wanna say that you are a cool bro hbk.

same here mang......

85464-HBK-to-Test-shapeshifter-gif-A-Qw2a.gif

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
dude if there are people ya hate just put them on ignore nobody needs to be dealt with

Which is exactly what I did.

that's an awesome list of villains mah friend I hope yer strong enough to take them out

haha, the ignore function has been my friend.

No problem and I had no intention of doing so but if people are going to call me out then I'm going to name them, that's all. Nothing further. Thumbs up.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
man that was a waste of a movie huh

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I hope that i dont get banned, burned and turned into soap because i like ommy.
Proves you have good judgement and won't let Elmwood Park sensibilities strangle your creative mind. For that no man shall fault you.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's a worthless piece of shit. That's my own personal opinion. His constant trolling derails threads and prevents actual fans from having discussions about football. I'm not sure why anyone would support that type of behavior.

Is this your first day on CCS?

ffs, put him on ignore and save us all from your incessant bitching.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
"I didn't start it"

lol

giphy.gif
Some people think it's justified to start a flame war if they think the other person is being an "asshole". That absolves them from being acused of starting it. The thread progression doesnt lie and you can easily see who started the attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.