Bears' Kyle Long booted from Deerfield High field

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Some people think it's justified to start a flame war if they think the other person is being an "asshole". That absolves them from being acused of starting it. The thread progression doesnt lie and you can easily see who started the attacks

LOL at you taking the high road.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Some people think it's justified to start a flame war if they think the other person is being an "asshole". That absolves them from being acused of starting it. The thread progression doesnt lie and you can easily see who started the attacks

Hey, fuck you Mr. Poopypants.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
The ignore function is a joke btw
Sent from X's pocket. With my mind.

winterwarz

Too bad these rules aren't actually enforced ...

6.) Being an Antagonistic Prick

This was slightly touched on in the Arguing section of the rules. You agree to not be an antagonistic prick in your posting. If your only reasoning for being on the site is to be antagonistic, this is not the site for you. We are all sports fans, there is no reason for anybody to be at each others' throats. Abusive, hateful, posting in harassing tones will not only result in deleted posts but also bans.

winterwarz

It's clear that people in the real world hate you which causes you to seek attention here. You're a pathetic person who lives to antagonize others. That's probably why some psycho showed up at your house.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Abusive, hateful, posting in harassing tones will not only result in deleted posts but also bans.

If this were actually the case most people here wouldn't be aloud to speak in general. I, personally, think the abuse is roundly deserved in most cases...especially those bitches NWFister, HBK, Xero, and that dude that's constantly fucking pigeons.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too bad these rules aren't actually enforced ...

6.) Being an Antagonistic Prick

This was slightly touched on in the Arguing section of the rules. You agree to not be an antagonistic prick in your posting. If your only reasoning for being on the site is to be antagonistic, this is not the site for you. We are all sports fans, there is no reason for anybody to be at each others' throats. Abusive, hateful, posting in harassing tones will not only result in deleted posts but also bans.

and what if 2 or 3 posters decide your posts are that way and start reporting u ect ect fact is we can get by without being moderated and having regular members being banned and snitched on all the time bro...just let it go man

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
If this were actually the case most people here wouldn't be aloud to speak in general. I, personally, think the abuse is roundly deserved in most cases...especially those bitches NWFister, HBK, Xero, and that dude that's constantly fucking pigeons.

90944-that-hurt-gif-Edward-Norton-Fi-6lUg.gif

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'm never hateful. I'm basically a pretty good dude.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, forgot about that dude.^ He probably deserves it more than just about anyone else...all pretending he's Egon and shit...

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, forgot about that dude.^ He probably deserves it more than just about anyone else.

c'mon son! You know I'm the nicest guy here. Well second nicest behind Brett.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
It's clear that people in the real world hate you which causes you to seek attention here. You're a pathetic person who lives to antagonize others. That's probably why some psycho showed up at your house.
What's sad is that you and that shit for brains NWFISCH have to follow my every post and comment on it. Doesnt it seem sad that your only purpose her is to troll me?

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
That first post would have been way cooler if my sig would have showed up.
---I hate fisch---

winterwarz

What's sad is that you and that shit for brains NWFISCH have to follow my every post and comment on it. Doesnt it seem sad that your only purpose her is to troll me?

I posted a Bears-related article. You immediately trolled me, you senile fuck.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:

Woah son! Fisch is my home boy. Don't make me go off up in here!

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
c'mon son! You know I'm the nicest guy here. Well second nicest behind Brett.

Well, at least you're capable of having a dialogue utilizing words properly rather than inventing new definitions for them as you go along. It takes all kinds I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.