Status
Not open for further replies.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
elephant-eating-poop-o.gif

This puts a new meaning to the saying " I'd eat a mile of her shit to see where it came from "
....Or alternatively ..... at the end...... All that way for one M & M ??

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wow...this site is cool,,You can run around saying fuck and shit and being total douchebags and get away with it:)

We can also organize group trips to the discotheque and touch each other's naughty places.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
:smh: Eggspurt's right about one thing ..... the douchebaggery is amazing.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If you all could just stop, that would be awesome.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/22967-ChiCitySports-Rules-and-Guidelines

Pay particular attention to 1, 6 and 9.

Gonna suck if some of you earn long / perm bans right before the season starts. Seriously getting sick of playing babysitter with some of you. Grown ass men acting like children.

it's 2014 and it's the internet, why are people still offensive? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Alright, please don't turn this into a thread calling out people guys. I was making the statement above as a general one for everyone here. This is looking like it could be a great season. Please don't ruin it (or CCS) by being buttholes. Last thing I want to do is have to play hall monitor because some of you want to ruin the experience for other fans.

so real question, who is telling you mods and the owner of this site to behave? :thinking:

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
While most respectable NFL players are beating up gay party hosts, shooting themselves at nightclubs, murdering their wives, girlfriend's sister's boyfriends, and people stopped at stoplights; Long is getting kicked out of high school football fields.

He just doesn't get it ... I hope he never does.
Is there a connection between Long being asked to leave, and Long not being as ax murderer?

Fuck that school. I know Lincoln. Way west would be honored. What a tool
Just want to clarify. You suggesting Long get special treatment?

Why are people surprised the school asked some random dude running around on the field during school hours to leave?
Exactly. Although the article didn't say what time Kyle was there. Kyle mentioned the field was vacant. But obviously the Athletic Director was still there.

I've certainly used vacant HS fields to play football, baseball, frisbee or whatever, on weekends mostly. Certainly don't see anything wrong with that. But I know it's not the same as a public park. It's for the HS students, it's the school's call. No need for Long to be sore about it.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
You're a freak show. You have no real opinion of your own and you pander to others for their approval or you pile on because there is safety in numbers. You are all about approving other people's post and having yours approved. How about the zillion times you posted the guy eating popcorn watching the carnage. That represents you watching others react and your inability to form you own opinion. You are the ultimate, mindless group think poster

I can only imagine you in real life LOL

Seriously.. You whine a lot and confront a lot of people online-- getting that aggression out online, ommy? Good.. Good. As the jimmies begin to be rustled for your usual working life ?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
This one is just to easy. I envision the bottom of a toilet in 9th grade and the promise of payback.

?..#ommylove

Na, who knows how this feller is in real life doe, nowatimsayin?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What's with members that have been on here for a year plus acting shocked that most posters on here suck. Come here with the expectation of interacting with sex deprived, bullied, parent hating, angst ridden adolescents. Anything higher brow than that is just gravy.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
This one is just to easy. I envision the bottom of a toilet in 9th grade and the promise of payback

What in the hell is an Omletpants? Disgusting.....Shitdrawers would be at least descriptive
I could be wrong, but I'm sensing a bit of trolling? BTW, who the fuck are you? Dont remember seeing any posts from you. Folks, you can see the dicklicks coming out of the wood work

Status
Not open for further replies.