Bears looking at O-line talent

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
they can also be talking with Caleb Farley who is having a microdiscectomy and can't work out.
So he will fall to 20, Pace takes him and he never plays because of back problems.

The Ghost of Chris Williams approves of this post.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm intrigued you didn't just lock the thread because you got the ultimate final word in.

I am not going to lie....it is the absolute best part about locking threads.

However, it's never the reason I lock a thread...just an awesome bonus perk.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Love that "Dishes" Townsend is there!

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fucking autocorrect lol. Hang on, I'll fix it

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
It was so much better when the title was Online talent. I really could have guided our franchise to victory had that been the case.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Bears are maxed at 3 reps, but there are some teams with 4 people there? How does this work?

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
This is my concern with trading away everything for a qb when we won’t have any assets and or money to improve the team around said qb!

Our online is terrible. The three in the middle are so so at best and mustipher could turn out to be total garbage after all is said and done.

this past Super Bowl proved it! No blocking no qb will overcome it ona regular basis.

I think we should draft oline and online again or sign a Schwartz for cheap and if he pans out you have the best right tackle in football and if he doesn’t get better then you lose nothing if contract is written correctly

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was so much better when the title was Online talent. I really could have guided our franchise to victory had that been the case.
Oh, hell no.... I'll be guiding them to victory after victory if it is Online talent.... Wait, is this the point in Forum decorum where I start the personal attacks?