Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Or sell to Bezos where he can rename the team the Bezos Bears, playing in Amazon field in Amazon Heights. He could make a fleet of buses to pick up and take back fans from all over Chicagoland, calling it the Cannabus. Fans would buy, from Amazon, an endless supply of cannabis with instant delivery.
1623971128306.png

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm not gonna cheer for them, I just think it's shitty that Springfielders have to spend 7 hours on the road just to attend a Bears game. Carbondalers have to travel 11 hours.
YOu drive 40mph?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nice drop by the mayor to erroneously scare Bears fans into thinking they’d no longer be known as the “Chicago Bears” if they moved to the burbs.

I must have forgotten about:

the East Rutherford Jets
the East Rutherford Giants
the San Jose 49ers
the Foxborough Patriots
the Inglewood Rams
the Inglewood Chargers
the Arlington Cowboys
the Landover Football Team
the Paradise Raiders
the Orchard Park Bills
and
the Miami Gardens Dolphins.

I'm fine with the Arlington Bears. She would be begging them to keep Chicago vs Arlington as their locale if it came to that.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Justin would be on his 3rd contract before he would get to play in a new stadium…
They could build this in 3 years. The park district contract is negligible whether they get out of it or not.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Out in the middle of nowhere? It has better public transportation access than Soldier Field.

Ten minute walk from the train station.

Arlington Park Metra Station​

Google Maps

Wanna get shit faced at the game? Go for it and take the train.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Out in the middle of nowhere? It has better public transportation access than Soldier Field.

Ten minute walk from the train station.

Arlington Park Metra Station​

Google Maps

Wanna get shit faced at the game? Go for it and take the train.
The apps might say 10 minutes, but you’d have to be using a walker to take that long. It’s less than half that for an able body human. Can’t beat the convenience.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
they would still be the Chicago Bears...Lightfoot is a grade A cunt
And a complete dolt if she thinks a fucking lease will block an NFL team from bettering itself. Leases get broken every damn day.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
And a complete dolt if she thinks a fucking lease will block an NFL team from bettering itself. Leases get broken every damn day.

So shes a dolt to think that the NFL would not allow the Bears to break a lease in one of its largest markets ?

The Bears can leave at the end of their lease if they want she NEVER said they couldn't .

But as I said it really is a non starter

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
So shes a dolt to think that the NFL would not allow the Bears to break a lease in one of its largest markets ?

The Bears can leave at the end of their lease if they want she NEVER said they couldn't .

the NFL would love to have one of its largest market teams in a stadium that reflects that. NFL won’t care about the bears breaking a lease to improve its stadium situation

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

NFL would also help get them out of their lease early if needed.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
It’s a good move to get out of the City. Chicago is bankrupt and it is becoming apparent that the city is descending into chaos as bills pile up and can’t be paid due to outrageous pensions. Let Larry Lightfoot pound sand.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
the NFL would love to have one of its largest market teams in a stadium that reflects that. NFL won’t care about the bears breaking a lease to improve its stadium situation

So you think the NFL would be happy with the Arlington Bears playing in Portillo stadium ?

As I said anyone who jumps on the Bears in Arlington train is gonna be in a for a rude awakening watching the team basically damn near destroy itself putting a stadium out the in middle of nowhere .

What the NFL would want is for the McCaskey's to sell to someone with a little more creativity and deeper pockets that could come up with a better idea than moving a flagship team into the boonies .This won't even pass a cost analysis .

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm not gonna cheer for them, I just think it's shitty that Springfielders have to spend 7 hours on the road just to attend a Bears game. Carbondalers have to travel 11 hours.
Who dafuq lives in Springfield?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
So you think the NFL would be happy with the Arlington Bears playing in Portillo stadium ?

As I said anyone who jumps on the Bears in Arlington train is gonna be in a for a rude awakening watching the team basically damn near destroy itself putting a stadium out the in middle of nowhere .

What the NFL would want is for the McCaskey's to sell to someone with a little more creativity and deeper pockets that could come up with a better idea than moving a flagship team into the boonies .This won't even pass a cost analysis .
I think you forgot to state in your post "I could be wrong." Because pretty much everything you said here is wrong