Bears met with tackle Dillon Radunz North Dakota

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As a North Dakota Bears fan, this guy might be NDSUs best player. Lance is qb so higher profile, but Radunz is solid. Needs to put on muscle but a solid OT

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Saw a few of his reps in practice, he was outstanding. Natural knee bender, great balance, and I thought his anchor was great for a dude who isn't that big.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As a North Dakota Bears fan, this guy might be NDSUs best player. Lance is qb so higher profile, but Radunz is solid. Needs to put on muscle but a solid OT

Would he be a left or right tackle?

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He is a natural left tackle. Not sure if he has the size for right tackle but plays with a solid base and has decent power so he could play the right side to start with and transition to the left side.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
If we stay put at 20 he is a better pick than reaching for a QB, particularly if the top 5 are gone.

At that point, take the best Tackle, then try to trade back into the bottom of the first round and try to get Trask

Marley's Liberality

Liked Posts:
These are the kind of stories I like to see. It's a good draft for OL and it is a need

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
In terms of offensive lineman, this guys tiny to set an edge, Preston Smith will destroy him.. he will definitely be there in rd 2 possibly 3..

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

Losing him will really hurt the Bison this spring (weird to say spring) season.