Bears Most Underrated

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's the 25 year old version of Lamarr Houston but with more potential. He could be set up for a big year next year if he is healthy and in shape.

“My wife got pregnant, so I was eating a lot,” Lynch said. “I wasn’t careful with my diet. I was eating whatever. And out of nowhere, my weight went up and I felt it on the field, so I had to get it down.”

Lynch, who recorded 12.5 sacks in his first two NFL seasons, served a four-game suspension for violating the NFL’s policy on substances of abuse. Lynch said he has a renewed perspective on life with the birth of baby boy Messiah Nathaniel Lynch on Wednesday.

Aaron-Lynch.png

[video=youtube_share;8foxFwq9A1U]https://youtu.be/8foxFwq9A1U[/video]

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lynch is a nice beast in the rotation, Acho/Irving bring other flavors. OLB is well balanced with situational choices and situational advantages if nothing else. Floyd has to be "the guy" but you need that from your first and second round picks

Kylie would benefit from a red-shirt year to fully strengthen those shoulders before beating them up again, but I think he kinda gets that from being stuck at the back of the rotation worst case scenario.

Acho holds his place, imo. You know what you got there, intelligence and a sealed edge. If Kylie can do more in time that is great.

Irving to me is the reason Houston isn't here as well. They just decided to go with the young developing guy there, who is showing ability to add moves with practice. He should take a nice step, is where Kylie will be this time next year, imo, and while Lynch may start, I think Irving ends up the "dime" package OLB or something like that. The third and long guy.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
He's the 25 year old version of Lamarr Houston but with more potential. He could be set up for a big year next year if he is healthy and in shape.

Aaron-Lynch.png

Umm i don't see Lamar Houston on that list i see pernell mcphee.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm obviously rooting for the guy just like i root for anyone wearing a Bears uniform but Fangio sure didn't make it sound like he's seen much from him yet in his presser he did the other day. He was talking about how he needs to see more from him and how he needs to be consistent with his pass rush. Now Vic doesn't hold back from saying how it is and holding players accountable but it didn't sound good so far but we're obviously very early into OTA's so hopefully Lynch steps his game up.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I don't know where he was going with that either but FWIW McKnee was still solid last season in terms of his pressure generated and his grading overall. Its why I didn't mind to keep him another year if it happened so long as they limited his snaps.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Did this mother fucker really name his kid Messiah? The fuck?
Yeah I hear he is an Edmonton Oilers fan and named him after HOFer Mark Messier. He is just a bad speller.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Aaron-Lynch.png

Whats the attemps per pressure? This could be misleading.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Nobody is going to point out the obvious....this list is from 3 seasons ago. 3 NFL seasons is like aging in dog years.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Did this mother fucker really name his kid Messiah? The fuck?
Calm your tits. You know the dad doesn't get naming rights.

If you want to complain, complain about his choice in partners.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I never said he was on the list. I'm comparing him to some thd vets that are still arpund like Houston.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Calm your tits. You know the dad doesn't get naming rights.

If you want to complain, complain about his choice in partners.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If the kid goes misding imagine the headlines 'The Messiah is missing' or calling him to the front of the store 'Can we get Messiah to the front of the store'.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
"My wife was pregnant so I ate a lot....oh, and took banned substances."

Suspended for taking performance "enhancing" drugs, while he got worse.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I'm obviously rooting for the guy just like i root for anyone wearing a Bears uniform but Fangio sure didn't make it sound like he's seen much from him yet in his presser he did the other day. He was talking about how he needs to see more from him and how he needs to be consistent with his pass rush. Now Vic doesn't hold back from saying how it is and holding players accountable but it didn't sound good so far but we're obviously very early into OTA's so hopefully Lynch steps his game up.
This could be a good thing having Vic on his ass. It lets Lynch know that at only 26 this could be his last best chance to make it in this league.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I still think they add veteran OLB when money is no longer guaranteed.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

I wouldn't hold Vic's words or lack thereof against the kid. The Vaunted One is a master at deflecting blame and starting shvt, which is why no NFL team wanted him in the offseason even as he shopped himself like a $10 whore. He's just setting the table for yet another underwhelming - hell, record setting for futility even as he's already done a coupla' times - defensive season in 2018.

He's doing a masterful job.

Last edited:

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
In 1973, I had these exact same shoes and wore them when I went dancing at the Holiday Ballroom on Milwaukee Ave in Chicago. Chicks were digging them

regal-2051brst.jpg