Bears playoff game

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Obviously we would prefer the bears win, but if they do lose, we should want it to be an embarrassing loss so everyone gets canned right?

Liked Posts:
It'll be one of those days where you're all excited for Sunday and the game to start, then after it does you get more and more drunk and in a shittier mood as they slowly bleed out into another playoff loss and Monday is staring you right in the face.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
It'll be one of those days where you're all excited for Sunday and the game to start, then after it does you get more and more drunk and in a shittier mood as they slowly bleed out into another playoff loss and Monday is staring you right in the face.
Lol I enjoyed the stretch when they played awful so I didn't get pissed during the game. Of course I know realistically they still suck, but I get some false hope I guess after seeing a decent stretch of football against clearly terrible opponents

BigUglyBear

Liked Posts:
I want an absolute bloodbath with Nagy getting his Be You sheet out and calling every play, his boy Nick Foles in all game at QB, and Chuck Pagano dropping Mack and Quinn into coverage all game. Burn it down.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have never seen a team take a slow dive over the years like the Bears have done since 85.

Its like every coaching and FO staff they hire is worse than the last.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Roquan and Mooney out (assuming, haven't heard anything) this is a game you bet on the Saints to cover. Yes, your heart loses, but your head (and wallet win).

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I have never seen a team take a slow dive over the years like the Bears have done since 85.

Its like every coaching and FO staff they hire is worse than the last.

Let me explain to you why.

There once was a team known as the Chicago Bears lead by a man named George Stanley Halas. This man Halas not only played the game of football, he was the MVP of a Rose Bowl. He understood the game, had a heart for the game, and was co-founder of the NFL. His Chicago Bears, in the early years, where a dominant bunch that over time became know as the Monsters Of the Midway. His team won championships, and yes at times his teams where absolute shit, but even then other teams hated playing them. His last championship came in 1985. Yes he passed right before that, but that team was built by the men he put in place to build and lead that team.

That was the Chicago Bears.

GSH left the team to his daughter. Even though his daughter was a Halas, she allowed her husband first, then her sons, to run the team, knowing full well that there was not an ounce of football knowledge or credibility in any of them. Oh they hung around the locker rooms as kids, the sons did, and she, the daughter, did follow dad to games when she was young, but that was not what was needed as far as knowledge of the sport/business to run a competitive football franchise. Make no mistake, if success is measured in worth, then they are champions, as they have billions, thanks to a dedicated fan base that is still attached to the Halas Chicago Bears. But as far as success in being champions for that dedicated fan base, they lack, and have no answers.

So, on October 31, 1983, the team known as the Chicago Bears died.

These are now the McCaskey Bears.

Hope this helps.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me explain to you why.

There once was a team known as the Chicago Bears lead by a man named George Stanley Halas. This man Halas not only played the game of football, he was the MVP of a Rose Bowl. He understood the game, had a heart for the game, and was co-founder of the NFL. His Chicago Bears, in the early years, where a dominant bunch that over time became know as the Monsters Of the Midway. His team won championships, and yes at times his teams where absolute shit, but even then other teams hated playing them. His last championship came in 1985. Yes he passed right before that, but that team was built by the men he put in place to build and lead that team.

That was the Chicago Bears.

GSH left the team to his daughter. Even though his daughter was a Halas, she allowed her husband first, then her sons, to run the team, knowing full well that there was not an ounce of football knowledge or credibility in any of them. Oh they hung around the locker rooms as kids, the sons did, and she, the daughter, did follow dad to games when she was young, but that was not what was needed as far as knowledge of the sport/business to run a competitive football franchise. Make no mistake, if success is measured in worth, then they are champions, as they have billions, thanks to a dedicated fan base that is still attached to the Halas Chicago Bears. But as far as success in being champions for that dedicated fan base, they lack, and have no answers.

So, on October 31, 1983, the team known as the Chicago Bears died.

These are now the McCaskey Bears.

Hope this helps.
Umm..I went to my first Bear game in 1957, and have been a Bear fan ever since..I knew all that already, but thanks anyway