Bears postgame: Haugh, Biggs on the 25-10 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears forum is going to be flooded w/ useless threads from this RSS Feed on game days, I will ban it. It's the 1st Preseason game and it already has created numerous threads no one will post in.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
if the bears forum is going to be flooded w/ useless threads from this rss feed on game days, i will ban it. It's the 1st preseason game and it already has created numerous threads no one will post in.

...boss.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Yeah, it's really annoying to have to sift through all these CBS threads. I get that it helps the site show up on search engines and stuff, but the downside is that very few of the threads ever get posted in more than a handful of times (if at all), and that looks bad/is very annoying.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If the point is to help the site grow, they should stay. If you don't want to look at them, quit looking at them. Every post CBS has is the same...ignore them.

Quit being so anal

RustedShut

Liked Posts:
I have to say when this place first started it was much more pleasant to post in.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like reading some of the frequent Chicago Breaking Sports news updates, even though many of them don't contain much "news," but going through all the different threads is pretty annoying, It would be nice if they were all automatically posted in one thread. Then you could check them out once or twice a day, or just mark that thread as read if you don't want to read them, and they wouldn't clutter up the forum so much.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
If the point is to help the site grow, they should stay. If you don't want to look at them, quit looking at them. Every post CBS has is the same...ignore them.

Quit being so anal

No, you stupid motherfucker, "stop looking at them" is not the response of a non-Special person human being. The point is that all of the threads started that don't get posted in make the site look empty, like there's a few people trying to start a discussion that no one else is interested in joining in on (i.e. no one wants to talk about the Bears). And of course, not EVERY single solitary Bears note deserves it's own thread.

Jesus Christ I'm sick of the god-awfully Special person motherfuckers on this site shuffling around with their shittiness and "well, if you don't like it don't look/read/click" etc. My fucking God you people are fucking Special person.

BearMan2010

Liked Posts:
No, you stupid motherfucker, "stop looking at them" is not the response of a non-Special person human being. The point is that all of the threads started that don't get posted in make the site look empty, like there's a few people trying to start a discussion that no one else is interested in joining in on (i.e. no one wants to talk about the Bears). And of course, not EVERY single solitary Bears note deserves it's own thread.

Jesus Christ I'm sick of the god-awfully Special person motherfuckers on this site shuffling around with their shittiness and "well, if you don't like it don't look/read/click" etc. My fucking God you people are fucking Special person.

Hey, I know I am the FNG, but I wish YOU would quit beating about the bush and tell us how YOU realy feel ! :admin: :beer::lmao:

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, I know I am the FNG, but I wish YOU would quit beating about the bush and tell us how YOU realy feel ! :admin: :beer::lmao:

That's just the way Lefty is. He's a smart guy who makes a lot of good points, but, for some reason, he can't resist the profanity laced, childish name calling of persons he disagrees with. I just ignore that part and skip over to what he has to say.

You get used to it after a while ... :)

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:

Classy.

Or you could just start "worthy" threads of your own, and it would easily push these "threads with no posts" off the first page. Easily.

I grow really tired of people that sit around and bitch about the way others do things, but don't make an effort to make the situation better themselves.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Classy.

Or you could just start "worthy" threads of your own, and it would easily push these "threads with no posts" off the first page. Easily.

I grow really tired of people that sit around and bitch about the way others do things, but don't make an effort to make the situation better themselves.

He's not the only who became agitated by the feed. Members went through this in the Hawks forum and some of us asked to have the feed turned off. I will admit that it's a little different situation in the Hawks forum, as the information provided by CBS had already been posted and would then require a ton of shit to be merged. The Hawks forum had grown enough make the feed obsolete and expendable.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Classy.

Really, and what am I supposed to do about the situation other than make it as clear as possible what is wrong and why it needs to be fixed/changed. There is absolutely nothing I can actively do about this, not one fucking thing, yet your stupid motherfucking ass comes in here with "I hate people that complain and don't get up off their ass to make things better" bullshit? Are you fucking kidding me? Did you even read the thread up until this point, or do you at the very least understand what the fuck the problem is? Or did you just ride into this thread looking to take issue with something I said simply because you don't like seeing other Special person motherfuckers (not unlike yourself) get called on their stupid shit? You're fucking pathetic.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
And of fucking course Waldo thanks that stupid ass post that makes absolutely no sense. You two are perfect for eachother.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
If there is a thread that is clearly useless and isn't news. A mod needs to close it and move it to the trash bin. It's been stated several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.