Bears Practice Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I see the lists of members they have signed. There still is 1 spot left(They generally have done this and picked up someone else from another team a few days later or so)

Juaquin Iglesias WR
Greg Matthews WR
Eddie Williams FB
Edwin Williams C/G
James Marten G
Levi Horn T
Barry Turner DE

BTW. Gilbert signed by the Jets... Or I guess they claimed Gilbert but their roster was full because a Cowboy player they claimed went to them first.. So he is a free agent and can sign with any team and any teams practice squad.

Last edited:

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess this an ok squad....wonder who will take up the last spot.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see the lists of members they have signed. There still is 1 spot left(They generally have done this and picked up someone else from another team a few days later or so)

Juaquin Iglesias WR
Greg Matthews WR
Eddie Williams FB
Edwin Williams C/G
James Marten G
Levi Horn T
Barry Turner DE

BTW. Gilbert signed by the Jets.
The Jets pulled back their claim on Gilbert when they were awarded Marcus Dixon

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm happy Iglesias stayed with the Bears. I actually like him and I don't think he had a time to shine yet. He has rarely play, if at all.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
I'm happy Iglesias stayed with the Bears. I actually like him and I don't think he had a time to shine yet. He has rarely play, if at all.

I see him as another wasted draft pick, but then thats easy to say with Ja record.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I see him as another wasted draft pick, but then thats easy to say with Ja record.

He could be..the thing is Iglesias is best in a West Coast Offense...which is what we had last year. Were Ron Turner still here (ick), he would likely get playing time this year. And if we suck this year and everyone gets fired..and its hard to say what kind of offense we'll have next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.