Bears Preseason 2: Thoughts and Observations

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts

"....I am not sure how the Bears can cut Benny Cunningham. He returns, he runs and he catches the ball consistently out of the backfield. Cunningham is what we hoped that Langford might become."

It was over for Langford the minute that they signed Benny Cunningham. Benny's play just confirmed that Pace did his due diligence before this signing.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

"....I am not sure how the Bears can cut Benny Cunningham. He returns, he runs and he catches the ball consistently out of the backfield. Cunningham is what we hoped that Langford might become."

It was over for Langford the minute that they signed Benny Cunningham. Benny's play just confirmed that Pace did his due diligence before this signing.

I really don't know how Langford makes the team now. I really don't. He runs like Cedric Benson. He kind of catches like him too. He really just wasn't that good of a back. Now, he just isn't even the fourth best on the roster. I am thinking that we go 3 HB's and a FB. I like that lead blocking and the power that two TE and a FB could give.

I think Langford's gone.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I really don't know how Langford makes the team now. I really don't. He runs like Cedric Benson. He kind of catches like him too. He really just wasn't that good of a back. Now, he just isn't even the fourth best on the roster. I am thinking that we go 3 HB's and a FB. I like that lead blocking and the power that two TE and a FB could give.

I think Langford's gone.

I hope you're right. Give me Cohen, Carey, and Cunningham all over Langford.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I think Langford's gone.

Benson > Langford and I'm no Cedric fan. Langford lacks vision and just looks unnatural in all he does. He's athletic but it doesn't translate well to football.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The competition was between Langford and Carey. Langford has not been on the field so he will most likely be gone.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I almost not sure if I got this across in my write up but I went back and watched Glennon's throws again.

Glennon was horrendous.

His completions were either schemed lay ups, checkdowns, or terrible throws/decisions that guys caught and bailed him out on.

I was not expecting him to be this bad.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I almost not sure if I got this across in my write up but I went back and watched Glennon's throws again.

Glennon was horrendous.

His completions were either schemed lay ups, checkdowns, or terrible throws/decisions that guys caught and bailed him out on.

I was not expecting him to be this bad.

He has been inaccurate to say the least. His completions have either been behind or at peoples feet. He had a few layups but it seems like he is nervous and getting a case of jojo the circus boy.