Bears set to meet with FA RT Morgan Moses

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Would be a good get if they can land him. Wether or not it's Moses I fully expect a vet signing to compete at RT and flesh out the depth chart.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
This is nice and all, but are there any FA PS worth shaking the tree on? I feel like Pace could really raise his acumen with the little moves instead of a splash signing.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This is nice and all, but are there any FA PS worth shaking the tree on? I feel like Pace could really raise his acumen with the little moves instead of a splash signing.
I agree that once the free agent right tackle market speculation is literally in the books that exploring the FA PS could literally stiffen competition and that with little moves sometimes you can achieve literally explosive results if you finesse it properly.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
So who they cuttin' to sign Moses? I like the player, better than Ifedi for sure.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
wont most of that be used to sign rookies?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
wont most of that be used to sign rookies?
I think they need like 4-5 mill for rookies. Could be wrong. I'm assuming a couple deals reworked to create some cap space hopefully for Moses and breeland and potentially leave us a few million left over for in season.