Bears snap counts from Sunday

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Nagy's team literally quit on him. The only reason we've found any success at all after that, is because Bill Lazor isn't an absolute Special person like Nagy is.

Nagy is a bad coach. His team quit on him, and then he called them out by saying, "We better wake our tails up" with that garbage Philly accent. He's a cringey dumpster fire, but Bill Lazor may have saved Nagy's job.

Thank you, and fuck you, Bill Lazor. :ROFLMAO:
his team quit on him and then bought back in. i don’t know what else to tell you.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
his team quit on him and then bought back in. i don’t know what else to tell you.

They didn't buy into Nagy. They bought in after Nagy relinquished playcalling. Bill Lazor saved this team.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
wasn’t bill calling plays in green bay? serious question.

I mean, he'll be calling plays vs. Green Bay in the last game of the season when they pound our terrible asses, too.

Something must have changed to turn this season from a trainwreck into just a slightly lesser trainwreck. I just don't believe that Nagy got the team motivated by calling them out. It's not like the defense has played any better for him. It's just the offense now that he's no longer calling the plays. If he didn't give up playcalling, he'd be saying, "We better wake our tails up" in every postgame press conference.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I mean, he'll be calling plays vs. Green Bay in the last game of the season when they pound our terrible asses, too.

Something must have changed to turn this season from a trainwreck into just a slightly lesser trainwreck. I just don't believe that Nagy got the team motivated by calling them out. It's not like the defense has played any better for him. It's just the offense now that he's no longer calling the plays. If he didn't give up playcalling, he'd be saying, "We better wake our tails up" in every postgame press conference.
the defense has fallen off a cliff because of pagano and injuries. the offense has taken off because of lazor. but again, the HC is a CEO who keeps the train on the rails, or gets them back on. we can go back and forth on this but it seems like we both agree it doesn’t matter since we both think nagy will be back next season.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
the defense has fallen off a cliff because of pagano and injuries. the offense has taken off because of lazor. but again, the HC is a CEO who keeps the train on the rails, or gets them back on. we can go back and forth on this but it seems like we both agree it doesn’t matter since we both think nagy will be back next season.
I feel like Lazor has prevented being a scapegoat. Nagy can not use that mulligan again, so if Nagy is back it will be with Lazor, assuming he does not get an opportunity to be a HC elsewhere.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I feel like Lazor has prevented being a scapegoat. Nagy can not use that mulligan again, so if Nagy is back it will be with Lazor, assuming he does not get an opportunity to be a HC elsewhere.
the problem becomes what do we do if lazor goes?