Bears stink

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
He almost ripped off his helmet and tossed it when Houston nailed his ass for the second time. I loved every second of his minor on field rage.

I thought he was going to kill the ref on that drive when the offensive penalties were stacking up...actually, maybe that's what he was thinking about at the end of the game.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
That's the kind of frustration I hope AR projects in his twilight years.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I always love a Bears W, but that's a pretty terrible Chargers team.

The Bears are terrible too...In fact, I think the Chargers were favored to win. So I don't feel too bad abt this win

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears are terrible too...In fact, I think the Chargers were favored to win. So I don't feel too bad abt this win

That team is decimated with injuries and we barely beat them, but yes the Bears are also bad. P/S aren't a very good indicator, especially when a line opens up around -3/ --3.5

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That team is decimated with injuries and we barely beat them, but yes the Bears are also bad. P/S aren't a very good indicator, especially when a line opens up around -3/ --3.5

yes because the Bears are healthy too. both teams are bad.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We only have two of our original members on our OL, Forte was gone and he is a HUGE part of our offense and we lost eddie royal and all of that is just on offense. I have no sympathy for the Chargers and their injuries

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We only have two of our original members on our OL, Forte was gone and he is a HUGE part of our offense and we lost eddie royal and all of that is just on offense. I have no sympathy for the Chargers and their injuries

Ferguson, Shea, Kevin White too...not to mention losing the next great american psycho, Ratliff