Bears VS Saints - playoffs

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Shocking but there’s no Saints game thread to discuss the upcoming playoff game....

First off - below is the link to go back to the regular season game highlights .... Bears are going to have a much improved OL and QB in the playoff game though ..... of course Saints will also have Thomas and the Bears might be without Roquan skrine Jaylon and Mooney

I really think the Bears will compete and have realistic chance to pull this off.... Brees is washed up .... win the turnover battle and win this game .... runn8ng the ball will be much tougher though compared to packers game ..... but much easier to throw the ball for larger chunk plays on the Saints sec9ndary .... Miller Aaron Kmet Graham need to ball .... the dome makes it easier to pass the ball

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can't wait to be in shotgun 90% of the time, and for 9 of 11 of Montgomery's carries to come out of shotgun. We're going to win big. And by that, I mean lose by 4 TDs because our coach is the dumbest guy in the stadium.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is gonna be a bloodbath if dipshit is calling plays again. Mitch will be sacked 5-6 times. IF they go back to more of what was working, they can probably keep it competitive for a half.

Saints - 31
Bears - 17

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is gonna be a bloodbath if dipshit is calling plays again. Mitch will be sacked 5-6 times. IF they go back to more of what was working, they can probably keep it competitive for a half.

Saints - 31
Bears - 17

The question is, does Matt Nagy have enough self-awareness to do what is right for this team? I think his ego is too big, and his brain is too smooth.

Lazor had this offense and Trubisky looking much better. Not like a contender or anything, but much better.

If Nagy and Trubisky are back next season, what is the point in even watching this team? Ugh.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

Saints - 31
Bears - 17
Can they go back to “what was working” when they’re not playing against bottom feeders? It’s not a coincidence Mitch stinks in big games

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can they go back to “what was working” when they’re not playing against bottom feeders? It’s not a coincidence Mitch stinks in big games
I don’t know but he is so much better when they cut the field in half for him.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Throwing LOS-5 yard passes. The diff was those games we had great YAC, not sustainable. He wasn’t bad but not anything special
Well he’s complete shit in the pocket so it’s not like his bar is high lol

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Luckily for the Saints, the game will be over by the 2nd half and then they can rest up for the next game.
I still find it funny that the packers were only favored by 4.5 and the Saints are favored by 10.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Saints - 31
Bears - 17
halftime score right?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I’m hoping they keep it competitive entering the 4th quarter.

The family and I will be rooting, drinking (just me, the kids are a couple years away), eating and enjoying only the 6th time this century that the Chicago Bears are in the playoffs!

Tho, losing their best player on defense is taking some spirit out of my party, I’ll still be rooting like they have a chance.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Luckily for the Saints, the game will be over by the 2nd half and then they can rest up for the next game.
I still find it funny that the packers were only favored by 4.5 and the Saints are favored by 10.

bears packers score was 21-16 until 9 min left in the game or smtg - Bears need to play perfect games to beat better teams and they missed 3 easy ints (one for sure pick 6) and they missed a 4th and 1 that was going to lead to at least 3 pts .... so the game was close

Bears Saints game went to OT last time .... again not having Roquan Skrine Jaylon Mooney will have huge impact (hope at least 2 of them play) so the lines make sense

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitchs god awful accuracy and mechanics last game leaves little hope for him to win. Bears need lots of luck and turnovers.
This but it could be Mitch's twin brother that shows up this game. You know, the kinda OK one. Truth is that Mitch could have a good game but we're toast anyway. Without Johnson, Skrine in the 2ndary, Smith in the middle and Mooney to stretch the field, we're screwed. They are going to pick us apart on O and crowd the LOS on D. Any given Sunday but every player will need a rabbit's foot inserted to win this one.