Bears VS Saints - playoffs

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
We all know Brees is done. But does he get one more shot from the football gods or does he end his career on a bad loss...

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
LOL I don’t think Brees wants to end his career losing to the 8-8 Bears. It’d become a meme.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Nagy is calling plays expect a bunch of pointless pre-snap motion, shotguns and sideline passes. The only saving grace is that we can't have Cohen rushing on 4th and 1.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
bears packers score was 21-16 until 9 min left in the game or smtg - Bears need to play perfect games to beat better teams and they missed 3 easy ints (one for sure pick 6) and they missed a 4th and 1 that was going to lead to at least 3 pts .... so the game was close

Bears Saints game went to OT last time .... again not having Roquan Skrine Jaylon Mooney will have huge impact (hope at least 2 of them play) so the lines make sense
The only reason why it was that close is because the Bears were playing not to lose and kept them off the field. They scored almost at will.

No Thomas or Sanders. Bears are toast lol. Jared Cook gonna go ham on this defense with that soft zone they play.
1609945100253.png

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We will be watching Nagy & Pagano getting buttfucked on national TV

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
The injuries are killing this team or otherwise we would match up well. Roquan does a tremendous job against those pass catching running backs.. but without him it may get ugly with Kamara.

Bears only hope is the lack of mobility of Brees. If they could actually get a pass rush they could keep NO in check.

But we are just too beat up. No Roquan, no Johnson.. that puts tremendous pressure on a pass rushing group that has underperformed all season.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Nagy is Nagy then the Bears will not win.

If Lazor is allowed to run the game plan then it should be closer.

I just think Nagy is going to try and get cute with controlling the clock and then go east and west in the red zone.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
If Nagy is Nagy then the Bears will not win.

If Lazor is allowed to run the game plan then it should be closer.

I just think Nagy is going to try and get cute with controlling the clock and then go east and west in the red zone.

I’m more worried about the Defense than the Offense. Bears could score 30pts and it still won’t be enough.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Saints will make it look easy finding mismatches to exploit on Offense.... while Nagy will light the world on fire with smooth talk about great practices then do the opposite when the lights are on.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
I'm not excited as I was in 2018, no where near, but I am excited for the game.

What makes me less excited is how bad we are on defense. This defense has sucked much of my excitement level.

The offense as it is now can win in playoffs if our defense was above average and created turnovers.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
It is ironic that if early in the season you said we would be in the playoffs I would've assumed it was due to the defense over performing on expectations... it is ironic that we are in the playoffs and my biggest concern is if the defense can show up.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Saints are a good team, which means Mitch is going to do his standard 0 or 1 TD performance. Defense just showing up won't be enough. NO will need to be held to 14-15 points. Their season low is 21.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I'm not excited as I was in 2018, no where near, but I am excited for the game.

What makes me less excited is how bad we are on defense. This defense has sucked much of my excitement level.

The offense as it is now can win in playoffs if our defense was above average and created turnovers.
The offense that scored 16 points on Sunday is good enough to win in the playoffs? Lol k

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
The offense that scored 16 points on Sunday is good enough to win in the playoffs? Lol k

You need to accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
runn8ng the ball will be much tougher though compared to packers game ..... but much easier to throw the ball for larger chunk plays on the Saints sec9ndary ....

That sounds like a recipe for success, the polar opposite of the strength of this offense

Perspective

Liked Posts:
runn8ng the ball will be much tougher though compared to packers game ..... but much easier to throw the ball for larger chunk plays on the Saints sec9ndary ....

That sounds like a recipe for success, the polar opposite of the strength of this offense

Agree - Arob is gonna do well this game ...

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree - Arob is gonna do well this game ...
Guess you missed the sarcasm there fella!

The way to win is throw the ball for larger chunk plays! Unless you expect those chunks to come entirely from YAC then you’re barking up the wrong tree

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Davos-Seaworth.gif

Last edited: