Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Without trying to go back and find specific posts, I have seen this argument here today. Watch Travis Kelce or T Hill or D Hopkins or Will Fuller. QB's look great when their targets get open. QB's drop dimes in tight spots on occasion, but most every good team makes their hay with the gameplanning and getting open, not a QB repeatedly trying to thread things in small windows.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
They were good enough to beat the Saints and Eagles.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A couple of those dimes were not that open but he also missed a couple that were. BFD. This is how QBs get near perfect ratings.:beer:

casinnova

Liked Posts:
it's also how the colts beat the bears in the super bowl... reeeee

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@FirstTimer @Jamais Vu @Ooblock

can one of you clean up this thread title please?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Also, hitting an open WR and hitting an open WR in stride are 2 different things. He had a couple of great throws that allowed the receiver to accelerate through the catch and gain YAC.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
@FirstTimer @Jamais Vu @Ooblock

can one of you clean up this thread title please?
They say "shit" on network tv after 9PM CST now. That is my language litmus test for thread titles

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
lousy? can I at least choose my derogatory adjective? I would prefer wretched or abhorrent.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
lousy? can I at least choose my derogatory adjective? I would prefer wretched or abhorrent.

substandard, poor, inferior, second-rate, second-class, unsatisfactory, inadequate, unacceptable, not up to scratch, not up to par, deficient, imperfect, defective, faulty, shoddy, amateurish, careless, negligent, miserable, sorry; incompetent, inept, inexpert, ineffectual;
awful, atrocious, appalling, execrable, deplorable, terrible, abysmal

;
informalcrummy, rotten, godawful, pathetic, useless, woeful, bum, lousy, not up to snuff

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They say "shit" on network tv after 9PM CST now. That is my language litmus test for thread titles

Sorry, I'm not trying to be prudish I'm just looking out for the youth that might be here or looking over daddy's shoulder, and I'm pretty sure ownership is against profanity in the thread titles, so I'm just looking out for the welfare of the community as a whole, nothing personal against you!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Without trying to go back and find specific posts, I have seen this argument here today. Watch Travis Kelce or T Hill or D Hopkins or Will Fuller. QB's look great when their targets get open. QB's drop dimes in tight spots on occasion, but most every good team makes their hay with the gameplanning and getting open, not a QB repeatedly trying to thread things in small windows.

Yeah, but the "they were open" narrative sounds kewler. It's like, their job, man..

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
The throw that really made me happy was the TD to Robinson. Mitch threw that before Robinson was even in the end zone and put it in the perfect spot. Lot of guys can throw the ball well but touch, timing and anticipation are the keys to being great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mecha

Liked Posts:
lol'd at him overthrowing receivers but the shortest player on offense in Cohen he hits every time.

I want to watch this game again. the highlights are basically Trubisky shitting on the Buccaneers D for 6 minutes.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
The throw that really made me happy was the TD to Robinson. Mitch threw that before Robinson was even in the end zone and put it in the perfect spot. Lot of guys can throw the ball well but touch, timing and anticipation are the keys to being great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The first TD throw to burton was made as the defender was falling so he threw it even though burton might of been covered.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really following. What is the 'argument'? That the Bears WRs weren't open?

I think he is saying that someone tried to argue that the Bears O output, specifically Trubisky wasn't special because the Bears were so open......that anyone could have made those plays....

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I think he is saying that someone tried to argue that the Bears O output, specifically Trubisky wasn't special because the Bears were so open......that anyone could have made those plays....

Weird thread title, then. Makes no sense.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where's the cutups of all of Mitch's passes?