Bears Youth Movement From top on down.

NMBearFan

Liked Posts:
These aren't the Bears yet, they are Cubs.

Ryan Pace a young GM and now he gets his guy a young Offensive Minded Head Coach in Nagy.

We got a very young promising QB as well.

I think it's good to have some younger thinking and movement from the front office down to the head coach, I expect some hits and misses, like pace on glennon and then some bright spots, Floyd, Howard, Mitch trubisky, I like what I see from him so far, with better coaching I think he will take even bigger leaps. I expect Nagy to learn and grow as a Head Coach too, give these guys some time and I think they will figure this thing out and we can at the least be a respected franchise again.

We obviously need some more players for this team, hopefully we keep hitting in the draft and choose wisely in Free agency, just don't overspend, give this team some time and coach and gm to build it up for the long run.

Final thought is yes we got Trubisky, this seems to be a draft with a lot of qb's in it. I wouldn't mind seeing another one drafted in the 4th or 5th round to groom as well, we just might have a guy that can mold young Qb's wouldn't that be a nice change of Pace no pun intended for the Bears. A place that can groom young Qb's. and you maybe able to deal one down the road like Pats have done. Anyways my 2 cents. Happy New Year, Go Bears in 2018.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Jesus, we finally draft a QB in round 1. We have ZERO offensive weapons to throw to. And we are going too use a pick on another QB "to develop"?????

NFW.

NMBearFan

Liked Posts:
4th or 5th round ? Maybe if their is one worth taking.

You saw what happened to Wentz and Watson, who plays if Trubisky goes out. We add another QB this off-season for sure

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Why not, I mean, it's not like the bears have many holes to fill. So they are totally in position to burn a draft pick on a developmental QB.

NMBearFan

Liked Posts:
or not I'm not saying it's a must, just if the opportunity presents itself Jesus Christ.

Tell me who's your backup QB ? is that not a hole to fill

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Get Fales back.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
probably chase daniel...connections to both pace and nagy

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Jesus, we finally draft a QB in round 1. We have ZERO offensive weapons to throw to. And we are going too use a pick on another QB "to develop"?????

NFW.
Better to draft a QB in the later rounds who fits the system then throw in Mark Sanchez. Better to be prepared, Odds are Trubisky will miss a game or two this year or next. Hopefully, not more,

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk