ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Any one think Fields needs to change the way he throws at all I didnt even know rodgers changed his always nice to go back and look at the college highlights of past players

It seems like rodgers did play against some top talent when he was at cal didn't look much though till now.

Definitely a perspective can we really know how a player will perform based on college when sometimes in NFL they change the way they throw among other things..

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Any one think Fields needs to change the way he throws at all I didnt even know rodgers changed his always nice to go back and look at the college highlights of past players

It seems like rodgers did play against some top talent when he was at cal didn't look much though till now.

Definitely a perspective can we really know how a player will perform based on college when sometimes in NFL they change the way they throw among other things..
The high ball in the pocket stuff was insisted on by his college couch. He just went back to a more natural motion. Nobody teaches to rotate and sidearm like he does on the move. They get taught to step in and stay lined up. Just took him a while to unlearn college and use a natural motion. A lot of his success and agility to safely drop the ball down has to do with his hand size 10-1/8 and awareness of when to tuck.

His motion is different than college but it's more of a 'don't do that' than a 'do this'.

Last edited: