Ben Gordon

Liked Posts:
Like some of you i still don't get it.

Why does Ben Gordon have to go? Why will the Bulls pay Kirk Hinrich and Luol Deng more than 10 million a year but not give the same to Ben Gordon? Why does Ben Gordon have to come off the bench when he's the best thing this team has had going on for YEARS.

There has to be something i don't know...about Ben...about Bulls management...i have no idea.

But i don't understand this hatin' on Ben Gordon.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
It's mainly because of the media mainly sports talk radio. I was listening to Boers and Bernstein yesterday and they were actually telling me something important about Bulls rumor, but turned South fast when I had to listen to them tell me how Hedo is way better than Gordon

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Hedo is a better basketball player who can do more things...Gordon is a better scorer....

It happens in sports all the time. You commit to contracts and then you cannot commit to anymore like that. I think they will make a good offer to Gordon. And then they will make a trade if he signs. But they will not go over $10mil (or at least I hope they don't). They don't believe Gordon is worth the luxury tax.