Bench foles when mitch is healthy

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
OP is a Floyd and Mitch nuthugger, should delete his account IMO

floyd has 7 sacks and quinn has 1. Mitch got pulled with a winning record. Foles has a losing record.

If Anyone is the nut hugger its you on my jock every post i make because i called how bad quinn was early on in the season and you argued and guess what nutt hugger. You were wrong

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
floyd has 7 sacks and quinn has 1. Mitch got pulled with a winning record. Foles has a lising record.If anyone is the nut hugger its you on my jock every post i make because i called how bad quinn was early on in the season and you argued and guess what nutt hugger. You were wrong
Floyd was trash for the bears and so was Mitch. You were, are, and always will be wrong

dennehy

Liked Posts:
What good can come of starting Mitch? He's bad, who cares? He's pretty good, you are losing him anyway and it's just more to bitch about. He's not going to be great.

So what's the point? This team is not going anywhere.

Urlhacker

Pack Hunter
Liked Posts:
I promise I’m done watching Bears football after tonight. I have things to look forward to in life. Don’t need to care this much about losers anymore. You guys can hold it down. These last 28 years have ruined me.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
God I hate Foles! Not saying go with 10 but if we start the season next year with that guy competing for the job I'm taking a year off from the NFL. This offense has taken all fun out of watching football.

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
Starting on their side of the field, and I wouldn't be surprised if the drive ends on our side.